New Punta Cana 2015 Bride!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PuntaCana2015Bride

PuntaCana2015Bride
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:43 PM

Hi Everyone!

I've been lurking the boards now for a few months and thought it was about time i started posting... and unlocked my ability to download some of the fantastic templates available on here! Thought I'd introduce myself and say a quick hello!

My fiance and I from the suburbs of Toronto and are getting married in June in Punta Cana... at the Ocean Blue and Sand! We've been engaged since March - invites went out in June and as of now we have 67 confirmed guests (deposits made) and about 30 "yes" and "maybe"'s  that haven't made travel arrangements yet. I have my dress, BM dresses have been ordered, photographer and videographer booked and officient booked. Other than that - I haven't done too too much regarding planning more of the details... I've had great communication with my coordinator at the hotel and she assures me it will all come together! 

Right now the thing taking up most of my thoughts is OOT bags... 

so thats me! 

I look forward to chatting with you all and sharing some great ideas!

#2 kellymiller

kellymiller
    • 238 posts
    • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
    • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:03 PM

Congrats and welcome to the board! Don't worry, you will reach 150 posts very soon! I'm impressed by the number of people you have booked so far, our deadline is December 19th and only 6 rooms have been booked so far! :S

#3 sweetsuset

sweetsuset
    • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:49 PM

Wow you have done so much! I'm getting married in June as well! Congrats!

Hi Everyone!

I've been lurking the boards now for a few months and thought it was about time i started posting... and unlocked my ability to download some of the fantastic templates available on here! Thought I'd introduce myself and say a quick hello!

My fiance and I from the suburbs of Toronto and are getting married in June in Punta Cana... at the Ocean Blue and Sand! We've been engaged since March - invites went out in June and as of now we have 67 confirmed guests (deposits made) and about 30 "yes" and "maybe"'s  that haven't made travel arrangements yet. I have my dress, BM dresses have been ordered, photographer and videographer booked and officient booked. Other than that - I haven't done too too much regarding planning more of the details... I've had great communication with my coordinator at the hotel and she assures me it will all come together! 

Right now the thing taking up most of my thoughts is OOT bags... 

so thats me! 

I look forward to chatting with you all and sharing some great ideas!

#4 PuntaCana2015Bride

PuntaCana2015Bride
      • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:51 AM

Thanks ladies! It really feels like I haven't done anything! haha

@kellymiller don't worry.... most people in our party called the travel agent on deadline day (it was back in Sept)

#5 AllieH

AllieH
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 2,014 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
        • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:48 AM

welcome to BDW!!! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#6 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:28 AM

Welcome to our forum community, and starting to post here as well, and Congrats on your upcoming Punta Cana wedding in June, PuntaCana2015Bride!!!

You're off to a great start, as you've already seen by checking out all the resources here, so well done.

For some added inspiration, here's a visual of one of those magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured at a recent beach wedding in our magnificent Mayan Riviera.....enjoy :)

10460595_10152890299889487_8466580711175

....with more at their album link here: Grand Sunset Princess Wedding Album

Wishing you happy research, and smooth sailin' with your plans - Cheers!!! team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter, 14 December 2014 - 06:30 AM.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users