Photo

On The Verge Of A Total Melt Down! But Trying To Be Positive!

2014 Brides Jamaica Caribbean

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 cometgirl

cometgirl
  • 106 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Riviera Maya

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

So great to hear it is all working out! 

#12 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:32 PM

Glad that things are coming together! As much as it seems so difficult when things go so wrong, sometimes a deep breath and a good cry will help put a different perspective on things! That and a little whisper to the man upstairs. I'm a firm believer if it's meant to be, love and family will find a way!

Good luck! Where is your wedding going to be now?

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#13 stefadile

stefadile
  • 192 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 30, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Negril , Jamaica
  • LocationIreland

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:00 AM

Thanks so much!! Feel like we're now back on track! Just a few extra logistics to work out!!
We had booked a small beach property called Seawind resort, we were going to have ceremony and reception there. We are now having the ceremony on the beach, at a property called Boardwalk, and the reception at a hotel across the road called Rayon hotel.
The manager at Rayon hotel, has been super helpful, and accommodating!!! ( considering the short notice)She has put my mind a rest!
Can't wait to meet her in person when we arrive in less than 20 days!!!!
@acw271011. Thanks, you are so right, I had a good cry about it, then I realised all of this must have happened for a reason. My parents and the big guy upstairs worked it all out for us!! :-)

Edited by stefadile, 04 December 2014 - 07:00 AM.

#14 Soon2beMrsJ

Soon2beMrsJ
  • 121 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands - Montego Bay, Jamaica

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:19 PM

So happy to hear everything is working out!!! :) 

#15 rachelia160

rachelia160
  • 296 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:NOW Jade
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:36 PM

Thanks so much!! Feel like we're now back on track! Just a few extra logistics to work out!!
We had booked a small beach property called Seawind resort, we were going to have ceremony and reception there. We are now having the ceremony on the beach, at a property called Boardwalk, and the reception at a hotel across the road called Rayon hotel.
The manager at Rayon hotel, has been super helpful, and accommodating!!! ( considering the short notice)She has put my mind a rest!
Can't wait to meet her in person when we arrive in less than 20 days!!!!
@acw271011. Thanks, you are so right, I had a good cry about it, then I realised all of this must have happened for a reason. My parents and the big guy upstairs worked it all out for us!! :-)

What a great attitude! I also subscribe to the belief that everything happens for a reason, so I'm sure things will work out perfectly for you and your soon to be hubby! :)

#16 cankem80

cankem80
  • 185 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 22, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSt. Louis, Mo

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:12 PM

So happy to hear things worked out for you. Keep us updated and let us know how the wedding went. My stomach was in knots when I read this. I felt terrible for you. I couldnt imagine this happening but as the say thngs happen for a reason (although they make us crazy) and I am sure your wedding turned out better than you could have imagined.

#17 stefadile

stefadile
  • 192 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 30, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Negril , Jamaica
  • LocationIreland

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:30 AM

Hi everyone!!! I just wanted to keep you updated on how our wedding went!!!
Despite all of the bumps along the road we had an amazing day on 30th December! I can't thank you all enough for your kind words and encouragement when things went wrong!! I really appreciate it!!! I can't thank you all enough!!!
I wanted to put up a photo, but there is a limit in size!!!! :-(

#18 Samantha2015

Samantha2015
  • 8 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 14, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Trident Hotel Jamaica
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:15 PM

sending hugs and good vibes your way sweetie!... i can't begin to imagine what i would have done if i were in your shoes. :( *hugs*

We Did! 

#19 Msmimi

Msmimi
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:12 PM

So glad it's all worked out.

#20 Cablelove11

Cablelove11
    • 66 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 20, 2016

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:09 AM

How was everything? Did it turn out as expected?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014 Brides, Jamaica, Caribbean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users