Sign in to follow this  
stefadile

On The Verge Of A Total Melt Down! But Trying To Be Positive!

Glad that things are coming together! As much as it seems so difficult when things go so wrong, sometimes a deep breath and a good cry will help put a different perspective on things! That and a little whisper to the man upstairs. I'm a firm believer if it's meant to be, love and family will find a way!

Good luck! Where is your wedding going to be now?

• Like 1

Thanks so much!! Feel like we're now back on track! Just a few extra logistics to work out!!

We had booked a small beach property called Seawind resort, we were going to have ceremony and reception there. We are now having the ceremony on the beach, at a property called Boardwalk, and the reception at a hotel across the road called Rayon hotel.

The manager at Rayon hotel, has been super helpful, and accommodating!!! ( considering the short notice)She has put my mind a rest!

Can't wait to meet her in person when we arrive in less than 20 days!!!!

@@acw271011. Thanks, you are so right, I had a good cry about it, then I realised all of this must have happened for a reason. My parents and the big guy upstairs worked it all out for us!! :-)

Edited by stefadile
  • Like 1

Thanks so much!! Feel like we're now back on track! Just a few extra logistics to work out!!

We had booked a small beach property called Seawind resort, we were going to have ceremony and reception there. We are now having the ceremony on the beach, at a property called Boardwalk, and the reception at a hotel across the road called Rayon hotel.

The manager at Rayon hotel, has been super helpful, and accommodating!!! ( considering the short notice)She has put my mind a rest!

Can't wait to meet her in person when we arrive in less than 20 days!!!!

@@acw271011. Thanks, you are so right, I had a good cry about it, then I realised all of this must have happened for a reason. My parents and the big guy upstairs worked it all out for us!! :-)

What a great attitude! I also subscribe to the belief that everything happens for a reason, so I'm sure things will work out perfectly for you and your soon to be hubby! :)

• Like 1

So happy to hear things worked out for you. Keep us updated and let us know how the wedding went. My stomach was in knots when I read this. I felt terrible for you. I couldnt imagine this happening but as the say thngs happen for a reason (although they make us crazy) and I am sure your wedding turned out better than you could have imagined.

• Like 1

Hi everyone!!! I just wanted to keep you updated on how our wedding went!!!

Despite all of the bumps along the road we had an amazing day on 30th December! I can't thank you all enough for your kind words and encouragement when things went wrong!! I really appreciate it!!! I can't thank you all enough!!!

I wanted to put up a photo, but there is a limit in size!!!! :-(

• Like 3

sending hugs and good vibes your way sweetie!... i can't begin to imagine what i would have done if i were in your shoes. :( *hugs*

• Like 1