• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nybride525

• 229 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:28 PM

In the states we have Black Friday and cyber Monday sales....have any of my fellow brides to be found good sales on decor or favors?? I haven't started on oot bags yet and hoping I can pick up some cheap goodies this Friday but haven't read of any deals yet! Share what you find! Thanks

#2 kmk2016

• Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:59 PM

There is a deals thread already started and I think many will post there as deals from places like weddingchicks, Tervis and others come out with their codes, but if remember I will try to post here too- if not, flag the other thread as well.

#3 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 23 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

Just an FYI but Vistaprint has been hounding me with emails like crazy, and they supposedly have "black friday" deals, or at least that's what they're calling them. Michaels I think has some good deals too but you can check out the site www.blackfriday.com if you haven't already and check out the flyers. See who has what that might be of interest to you.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users