@@calgarybride2015 I think I'll have to suck it up and have a whole tumbler suitcase--I'd really rather have them than stadium cups!

I found these on Save a Cup, they're quite cute and not a bad price:

http://www.saveacup.com/skinny-acrylic-tumbler-double-wall-16-oz/

I also had another Destination bride tell me that they checked their tumbler bag and many of them broke from the air pressure, so everyone might want to think about adding that to their list of carry-ons!

Thanks @@jh0510038 for the Dollar Tree link! That's definitely an great economical option?

Has anyone bought tumblers that stack well?  I've been chatting with a lovely bride who's already had her wedding that I found through his site, and her biggest advice was to find tumblers that stack to save packing space, but I don't know how you can tell online.

And what are everyone's thoughts on including your name/date on your tumblers?  A part of me doesn't want to so no one feels strange about using them after the fact, but a part of me thinks why the heck not, it's a fun memory!

Packing will be an issue either way I believe, I would let that decide 100% what tumblers you want.

As for the stickers I'm leaving our names off just because I want them to use them after the wedding. This is a preference I have but I do think having the names on is super cute!

@@Kayla88 I think my decision will be partially based on the tumbler I pick...if I splurge a little on nice ones and think they'd actually use it after the trip, I wouldn't put our name on it, but if I go for a more economical option (aka, a cheapy one!) that's mostly just meant to use for the week, I might slap our names on it!

• Like 1

@@calgarybride2015 I think I'll have to suck it up and have a whole tumbler suitcase--I'd really rather have them than stadium cups!

I found these on Save a Cup, they're quite cute and not a bad price:

http://www.saveacup.com/skinny-acrylic-tumbler-double-wall-16-oz/

I also had another Destination bride tell me that they checked their tumbler bag and many of them broke from the air pressure, so everyone might want to think about adding that to their list of carry-ons!

I have to check my tumbler bag as there is no way I can bring 46 on the plane!! I have heard of a few cracks but nothing major so crossing my fingers. I have them with cardboard around them and then bubble wrap in the gaps!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have to check my tumbler bag as there is no way I can bring 46 on the plane!! I have heard of a few cracks but nothing major so crossing my fingers. I have them with cardboard around them and then bubble wrap in the gaps!!!

Be sure to let us know how that works! :)

• 4 weeks later...

We got bubba kegs directly from shopbubba.com and got a bulk discount. Then I personalized them with vinyl decals of each guests name - bought on Etsy.

We filled the bubba kegs with a Jamaica bag, Jamaica keychain/bottle opener, & Jamaica lanyard.

The Jamaica items were inexpensive at http://rockeytrading.com.

After our reception, each guest will release a sky lantern. http://www.skylanterns.us

This is all we have planned as far as oot bags/favors.

Oh and I love the Bubba straws. I use them now in my tervis too.

Edited by Anastasiya

I ordered water bottles with a custom logo but not our names because I want the guests to use them again. We opted against the tumblers due to quality. I didn't think we could get ones in our price range that would last. I really like the screw top water bottles because I think they can be used for mixed drinks or beer or other beverages. They are 20oz and pretty good. That is a proof we haven't gotten them yet. qualitypost-281613-142134907611_thumb.jpg

I think if you have the budget, go with bubba cups. Not only do they keep things cool for longer, but they also last forever so your guests will have them for years to come. 

Another good option is tervis cups. I have a bottle from them and surprisingly it keeps my water quite cool during hot yoga (now this is super hot, dripping sweat in 30 seconds yoga). I'm not sure how the prices compare to bubba's. They're not as good insulators as Bubba's, but if they're cheaper I would certainly consider them. Last time I heard you can get 4 in one pack, which makes it more economical. They also have tons of fun designs :)

I just got one of those double wall cups from starbucks from Christmas. I love it, but they hold the temperature of the drinks for far less amount of time than the two above. If I was a guest and got a double walled cup i'd be stoked, but i'd have to drink faster ;). It still beats the small plastic cups you get from the bar :) and that's the whole point of the OOT cups. Also, out of the 3 I mentioned you can find them for cheaper and they're probably the easiest to carry down there. 

I really think it comes down to your budget and your "must haves" for the cups. Whichever one you choose I'm sure your guests will be thankful and will be happy to use them :D. I know I would be! 

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't do bags. I put a little hangover kit / oh shit kit inside the cups (hand sani, nail file, Advil, tums, Pepto, emergen c, gum, etc)

I am making a spread sheet to keep track of the items we have so far for our OOT cups, and I am wondering how you decided to do it. I am torn as to whether or not each individual needs pepto, advil, tums, etc or if giving each family a package of each is sufficient? For the singles, or guest who are bring people we dont know (we have 2 booked so far who still do not know who they are bringing), they will obviously need their own, but for the families, did you still give each person their own package of advil, tums, etc?