Photo

Tracy McGrady's Wedding

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 andreslove

andreslove
  • 227 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 03:48 PM

Someone forwarded this link to me. But I thought it was nice and wanted to share. For those who aren't familiar, Tracy McGrady is a basketball player for the Houston Rockets. He got married in Los Cabos. Enjoy!
    http://www.oursoiree...ady2/index.html

#2 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 03:59 PM

Thanks for posting...love her flowers and that massive rock she has on her finger lol

#3 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 04:31 PM

Very pretty, I loved the pictures with the little girl, she's so cute! Thanks for sharing!

#4 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
        • VIP Member
        • 931 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

those are great thank you for sharing!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 November 2006 - 05:19 PM

its nice...its at las ventanas...thought the shot of her in her g-string was a little weird for a wedding slideshow...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 05:26 PM

wow - she's not shy, is she?!

#7 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 05:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by host
              its nice...its at las ventanas...thought the shot of her in her g-string was a little weird for a wedding slideshow...
              i agree i was just waiting for someone to say something. And the ones with her holding her breasts! Not for a slideshow! Everything else was very nice!

#8 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:31 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                wow - she's not shy, is she?!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Natalie M
                i agree i was just waiting for someone to say something. And the ones with her holding her breasts! Not for a slideshow! Everything else was very nice!

What do you girls mean? These were the type of poses I was planning for my wedding boudoir photos- do you think I should rethink them? I thought they were very tasteful and sexy. I was going to draw the line at the full frontal nudity pose, but decided maybe just one wouldn't hurt...
                lol- as Borat would say- NOT!

#9 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
                • VIP Member
                • 931 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:36 PM

I think those photos were nice, and tastefully done. Boudoir photography has become SUPER popular.

and well, she has the body.

#10 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:39 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
                    I think those photos were nice, and tastefully done. Boudoir photography has become SUPER popular.

and well, she has the body.
                    I definitely don't dispute that she has the body, and I agree that boudoir photos are beautiful when done appropriately (and these are nice onces), it just seems a little tacky to me to have it in the slideshow of your wedding that everyone will see!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users