Photo

Cabo Del Sol Help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 syr87

syr87
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:58 AM

Hi ladies, and gents, we want to get married at cabo del sol and looked at their options. they are a little pricier but we loved not having any restrictions that a lot of the resorts have or any outside vendors fee. my question is to any previous cabo del sol brides, did you try to negotiate with the venue as far as drinks? or free cocktail hour? I feel like that is what's most expensive. we want to try and not let our guests pay for their own drinks since they will be flying out for our wedding but we also need to save where we can. any past experiences with this venue would help. thanks ladies!!! :D

#2 amanda2016

amanda2016
    • 90 posts
    • Wedding Date:September 9, 2016
    • Wedding Location:St. Lucia
    • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:06 AM

I searched in this forum and found quite a few threads about cabo del sol.. Here is one

http://www.bestdesti...long-with-pics/

Hope it helps

sliderId

#3 syr87

syr87
    • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:07 PM

thanks Amanda! just read through the thread. helpful and the food looked amazing!!!! but I wanted to know if any brides negotiated and got any additional things for free or reduced prices?

#4 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
      • 2,667 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:31 PM

Hi!!

Cabo del Sol is one of the prettiest places in Cabo for weddings. Here you can see a wedding I shoot there a couple of months ago, everything turn out perfect. Wedding planner Paola and Christina from Cabo Beach weddings

www.gvphotographer.com/blog/loscabosweddings

I hope you can get any better idea of the location.

Happy planning!!

Gonzalo Verdeja

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users