Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:20 PM

i love the last 2, especially the very last

#22 coreyphil

coreyphil
    • 497 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be
      From the 3 from yesterday - I like the last the best! It is very beautiful and simple on you. But I think I like the last 2 from the previous trip better - you look stunning in either of those!
      Those are the ones that I like best, too! The last one from your most recent trip is classic and elegant. All 3 of the dresses that Mrs. V-to-be likes are very flattering on you!

#23 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
      • 298 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:49 PM

I love the last one on you. It fits you beautifully!

#24 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by michelle08
          Yes...the last 2 are Maggie Sottero....except of everything I tried on the most expensive and so far I can't find them online cheaper!! ;(

I tried that one on too. They have it at RK Bridal for about $850 I believe.
          RK Bridal find a lower price and we will beat it by 5%

#25 Carolena7

Carolena7
          • 785 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:19 AM

To be honest...I still really like the last one from the 1st trip, it looks really good on you.

#26 jlink78

jlink78
            • 207 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 10:18 AM

I think the sweetheart neckline dress from your last trip still looks the best on you. It really accentuates you in all the right spots. Good luck deciding!

#27 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 10:59 AM

Michelle - I def like the ones from last time best.

#28 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
                • 1,016 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:15 PM

I love the SM sweetheart neckline the best. You look fabulous in it. I really loved this dress too when I saw it online and wanted to try it on but I never found it in a local store. Jay's Bridal online has the dress for around $850.

Jay's Bridal & Special Occasions - Jay's Bridal & Special Occasions

I am not sure if this is a good site though. Best bridal prices also has it available online and I have heard great things about this site. I am not sure how much it is though because they want you to call.

Wedding Dresses | Prom Dresses | Bridesmaid Dresses | Bridal Gowns | Bridal Store Online | BestBridalPrice.com

They had my dress for $250 cheaper than in the stores plus most dresses include free shipping.

#29 Janet

Janet
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,459 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:46 PM

hmmm I think I like all the ones from your last trip better than the new ones. The older ones look more expensive (probably because they are, huh?)

#30 michelle08

michelle08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,702 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JANET1111
                      hmmm I think I like all the ones from your last trip better than the new ones. The older ones look more expensive (probably because they are, huh?)
                      Yeah they are a little bit more expensive..by about 200-300 dollars

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by melglnh2o
                      I love the SM sweetheart neckline the best. You look fabulous in it. I really loved this dress too when I saw it online and wanted to try it on but I never found it in a local store. Jay's Bridal online has the dress for around $850. The store I tried it on at said $870 so it's about the same.

Jay's Bridal & Special Occasions - Jay's Bridal & Special Occasions

I am not sure if this is a good site though. Best bridal prices also has it available online and I have heard great things about this site. I am not sure how much it is though because they want you to call.

Wedding Dresses | Prom Dresses | Bridesmaid Dresses | Bridal Gowns | Bridal Store Online | BestBridalPrice.com

They had my dress for $250 cheaper than in the stores plus most dresses include free shipping.
                      Wow..that's alot less!! I will have to check it out. I emailed one of those online stores last week and asked if they had it and they said they only carry the maggie sottero line, not the sottero smidgely line? But it must not have been this site because they show it on their site...so thanks! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users