lydiasusi

White Covered Chairs

WHY ARE THEY SO UGLY!?!?!?!?!  

I'm racking my brain of what I can possibly do with them to look better :/  I wanted to invest in getting the brown bamboo chairs, but I don't want to add $140 to the budget because of those stupid chairs!   There is also a fee to transport the chairs from the ceremony to reception area.

It's a conspiracy. I just know it.   Just like the ugly white covers on the tables, and the ones they hang on the arbor.

Sashes don't help it either ladies, don't fool yourself.  It's still an ugly conferance room chair with a dentist white, sheet over it.

Sorry, currently buying decoration online, and I can't figure what to do with them chairs!!!!!!  :angry:  

by the way... to brides who have been.... what do those chairs or tables look like under those covers?   I'm buying table covers right now, hopefully big enough to get away with NOT using the white covers.   Just wondering if it's metal legs? wood legs? Plastic legs?

Not sure where you are getting married but garden chairs are often standard... It's the Chivari chairs that are usually an upgrade. I decided to go the Chivari route for my reception at this point... But am really contemplating adding them to my ceremony as well (they won't move them from one location to another)... But that will add an additional $1000 on top of the $1000 I am paying for them to be at my reception. I can use white garden chairs for my ceremony at no additional cost- so I may have to get used to those for the sake of my budget!

Depending on your resort- check the official thread for that resort on these forums... They will often have pictures and dimensions of all items like tables and chairs.

Edited by kmk2016

chivari chairs are so elegant.  It is on my wish list.  I should check my resort to see how much extra it would be. 

• Like 1

I love the Chivari chairs as well. I'm not sure if my resort will move them from the ceremony to the reception for us or not. I HATE to spend the money on them, but it'll come down to how many guests we have total. If I'm talking about 25 chairs that is sure a lot more manageable than 70. Plus, if we only have 25 wedding guests the whole shebang is going to cost a lot less.

I don't HATE the white chair covers though - I'll survive if I have to go that route! Haha. Honestly, I can't remember what the chairs looked like at any wedding I've been to (and I was just at one 3 days ago) so I think my guests will be a-ok with either :)

I totally agree w you... Def upgrading the chairs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind the white either haha! If I didn't have to pay for the fancier chairs and their transport I may have liked them better so I could hang things off the side of them. But not something I'm willing to pay for. $3 a chair for the colorful ribbons is enough for me!!

ugh I know, I bet my chairs are the ugliest. But it is going to suck to pay so much money to have other chairs.

If you get garden chairs I think they're pretty on their own. No need for covers :)

• Like 1

I prefer the white folding chairs to the chair covers as well. But I have seen some white covers that look amazing. Depends on the shape of the chair

I am doing the basic chairs and adding chair bows that I will buy myself. I would love the upgraded chairs but at $10/each it isn't happening.