JJCB0418

Selling Totes Perfect For Oot Bags

Hi Ladies,

I'm selling 67 small totes ($3 each) perfect for OOT bags.  They aren't big enough to hold towels, but can definitely fit flip flops and other OOt items.  They are from Target and still have the tags on them.  I ended up finding bags that are big enough to hold towels which will be needed for the resort I'm getting married at.

I have 10 with the aqua handle, 40 with the black handle and 17 with the white on the bottom.

post-279978-0-65167400-1413668332_thumb.jpg

post-279978-0-32754600-1413668383_thumb.jpg

Edited by JJCB0418

I just found another bag of these under our guest bed with 5 additional in each color. So I have $15 with the aqua handle, 45 with the black handle and 22 with the white bottoms. You can buy all or a few. I purchased for $3 each, but I am willing to sell for $2 to save some closet space!

If you'd like I can go to the post office to find out how much it will be.  Just send me your info and how many bags you'd want.

Do you happen to know the dimensions of the bags? I'm interested in the white bottom bags for my bridesmaids. I was thinking of putting flip flops, drink container, jewelry box, and a few other small items. Thanks!

It's about 11 inches high. When open the bottom of the bag is about 8 by 5 and the top of the bag is about 7 by 12 inches. Does that help? I posted a pic with a newspaper next to it so you can try to get a general idea.