1 reply to this topic

#1 JennyZ

JennyZ
  • 66 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Quetzal - Riviera Maya
  • LocationKitchener, Ontario, Canada

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:54 PM

Reaching out to all Brides to see if anyone has used AV Solutions as their wedding DJ's???

I am getting married December 1, 2015 at the Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and they are the resorts "exclusive" dj.

I am done searches here on the forums, but can't find anything said, good or bad (and they have zero reviews on the vendors page). Maybe I have missed something being a "noob" :blink: but I would love to hear some feed back!

Thanks in advance for your time!!! :)

- Jennifer and Frédéric -

Playa del Carmen Mexico

December 1st, 2015

#2 JennyZ

JennyZ
  • 66 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Quetzal - Riviera Maya
  • LocationKitchener, Ontario, Canada

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:27 AM

I contacted this company to ask for their service information and pricing.... A week later, I've finally received a response, asking what services I am interested in?... (I've replied asking for a price list of his DJ services, so I can see what he offers, as per the first email I had sent).

Anyone else find it weird for him to ask how many people are going to attend my event? Just didn't see how that was really relevant for the DJ/music portion of my wedding :wacko:

- Jennifer and Frédéric -

Playa del Carmen Mexico

December 1st, 2015

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cancun Riviera Maya, DJs & Songs, Entertainment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users