Photo

Finest Playa Mujeres?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kathryn78

kathryn78
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:42 PM

Excellence resort group is opening a brand new resort called Finest Playa Mujeres. It's next to its sister properties excellence playa mujeres and the beloved. Anyone having a wedding here and have more info? List of prices/extras/locations?

#2 Guest_TAwendy_*

Guest_TAwendy_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:30 PM

Hi, I just took a hard hat tour here while visiting a few weeks ago. It is going to be wonderful! They are also offering some really great pre opening specials for wedding groups! PM me if I can answer any questions or check pricing for anyone. This is going to be a very popular resort and best to book early!

#3 jeaninealvarez

jeaninealvarez
      • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:37 PM

I am having my wedding here April 24, 2015! Any idea on the locations offered for ceremony and reception??

#4 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
        • 195 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:50 PM

Excellence resort group is opening a brand new resort called Finest Playa Mujeres. It's next to its sister properties excellence playa mujeres and the beloved. Anyone having a wedding here and have more info? List of prices/extras/locations?

Is this hotel open yet?  I actually emailed them possibly planning a site visit to Mexico to pick a place and from online it looks BEAUTIFUL and I love NEW :)

Gian-Luigi & Susan September 13, 2015 Finest Resort http://www.finestres...CFQeUfgodpEAA-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users