119 replies to this topic

#111 priscilla31185

priscilla31185
  • 18 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 11, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:37 PM

Did anyone have an indoor reception? Or is anyone having an indoor reception? I am wondering what I should add as far as the decor and all. Drapes, lighting, Curtain etc. Is it worth it or no. 

#112 priscilla31185

priscilla31185
  • 18 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 11, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:55 AM

@DianaSRZ I also booked Luckie Photography he is really a pleasure to communicate with he is very responsive and I can't wait to see your pictures. I am also booked at Moon Palace. 

#113 fawzia

fawzia
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:16 PM

HEre is a video of our group dance at my Cabo wedding.....

#114 STBMrsPowell

STBMrsPowell
    • 13 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 24, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Jamaica Grande

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:32 AM

Hi brides and brides-to-be.  I'm booked with Moon Palace; however, it is Moon Palace Jamaica Grande in Ocho Rios.  It is still Palace Resorts, so the packages are still the same.  I was hoping someone had wedding reviews from MPJG, especially since they've remodeled, but I'll try my luck somewhere else. 

@KatyM81, I saw you posted that you used the resort credits at the spa for hair and makeup.  Did you use your resort credits for anything else (i.e. tours, massages, etc.)?  Also, did you have to pay any out-of-pocket money for using the credits?  I read somewhere, possibly in contract, that credits may be used, but taxes or resort fees associated with the credit would have to be paid in cash?  Seems a bit ridiculous to offer resort credits, but still force a cash fee to be paid. 

STBMrsPowell :)

#115 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
    • 363 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:39 AM

Did anyone have an indoor reception? Or is anyone having an indoor reception? I am wondering what I should add as far as the decor and all. Drapes, lighting, Curtain etc. Is it worth it or no. 

I am having a ballroom reception, I am renting chairs, lighting, and curtains. I am considering doing full wall draping

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#116 KatyM81

KatyM81
    • 35 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort
    • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:48 PM

Hi brides and brides-to-be.  I'm booked with Moon Palace; however, it is Moon Palace Jamaica Grande in Ocho Rios.  It is still Palace Resorts, so the packages are still the same.  I was hoping someone had wedding reviews from MPJG, especially since they've remodeled, but I'll try my luck somewhere else. 

@KatyM81, I saw you posted that you used the resort credits at the spa for hair and makeup.  Did you use your resort credits for anything else (i.e. tours, massages, etc.)?  Also, did you have to pay any out-of-pocket money for using the credits?  I read somewhere, possibly in contract, that credits may be used, but taxes or resort fees associated with the credit would have to be paid in cash?  Seems a bit ridiculous to offer resort credits, but still force a cash fee to be paid.

Yes we used the resort credits for massages and golf and had to pay the tax on them - it just went onto just our final bill that we paid at the end when we checked out. We had some guests who used the credits for the dolphin swim but I don't think anyone went on an exursion. Let me know if you have any other questions!

#117 SunshineDreamKay

SunshineDreamKay
    • 33 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 14, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico
    • LocationUK

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:48 AM

Hey ladies, how is everyone getting on with their planning?

I've currently booked:

Locations
    Welcome Party at Tuna Terrace
    Ceremony, Catholic Chapel
    Cocktail Hour, Chapel Gardens
    Reception, Star Ballroom

Vendors
    Hair and Makeup, MVP
    Reception DJ, Disco Movil
    Photography, Del Sol

Currently sorting out Speaker rental from PSAV for Welcome Party and trying to decide of florist and decor. Will hopefully use an outside vendor for flowers and set up ourselves to avoid the vendor fee.

#118 november15

november15
    • 13 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:47 AM

HI I had a stunning indian hindu wedding at MP in November of 2014.   Now my bridesmaid's sister is getting married there in JULY OF 2016.   I am wondering if anyone is having an indian wedding then?  Please message me.  Would like to collaborate on ideas and vender options.

Also a big thank you to everyone on the forum who continue to post. You helped us plan an amazing wedding (despite the slow communication from the resort, the steep prices, the tricks they use to charge extra on things, etc ).   

What I know is, do not worry, it all comes together when you arrive in Mexico.  They will take care of you.  It will not be exactly as you planned, because it will be even better :)   

#119 DreamArtPhotography

DreamArtPhotography
      • Vendor
      • 45 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:02 AM

@nelmo

Hi, 

Congrats for your Wedding,

Finally we are at BDW! 

Also we have some others, feel free to check it out.

Wedding Wire: www.weddingwire.com/biz/dreamart-photography-cancun/642c4e2f223e41bd.html

Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamArtPhotographyReviews

Cancun: www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Attraction_Review-g150807-d10361148-Reviews-DreamArt_Photography-Cancun_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

Vallarta: www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Attraction_Review-g154267-d10329475-Reviews-DreamArt_Photography-Nuevo_Vallarta_Pacific_Coast.html

Jamaica: www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Attraction_Review-g147312-d10329487-Reviews-DreamArt_Photography-Ocho_Rios_Saint_Ann_Parish_Jamaica.html

Riviera Maya: www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Attraction_Review-g150812-d10226749-Reviews-DreamArt_Photography-Playa_del_Carmen_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

@Wafflesmom

Hi,

Congrats for your Wedding,

Finally we are at BDW! 

Feel free to check  out our reviews

Wedding Wire: www.weddingwire.com/biz/dreamart-photography-cancun/642c4e2f223e41bd.html

Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamArtPhotographyReviews

Cancun: www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Attraction_Review-g150807-d10361148-Reviews-DreamArt_Photography-Cancun_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

Vallarta: www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Attraction_Review-g154267-d10329475-Reviews-DreamArt_Photography-Nuevo_Vallarta_Pacific_Coast.html

Jamaica: www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Attraction_Review-g147312-d10329487-Reviews-DreamArt_Photography-Ocho_Rios_Saint_Ann_Parish_Jamaica.html

Riviera Maya: www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Attraction_Review-g150812-d10226749-Reviews-DreamArt_Photography-Playa_del_Carmen_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

#120 TMP

TMP
        • 18 posts
          • LocationRiviera Maya

Posted 11 July 2016 - 12:52 PM

Congratulations brides from That Moment Photo and Video team!

We gladly invite you to check more of our latest works Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

Feel free to contact us for more info! You can select or make your own package! We also assist you with the fee      :)

TMPNiccolo-1555.jpg

TMPNiccolo-818.jpg

TMPNiccolo-519.jpg

That Moment Photo Team

Photo and Video Wedding Service

info@thatmomentphoto.com

Phone: (+52)1 9841080445

www.thatmomentphoto.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users