calgarybride2015

Calgarybride2015's Planning Thread 15/1/21 Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya

You better believe I clicked through every single one of your Facebook pictures! Everything looked beautiful, especially you! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Hehe I was a little happy posting away :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Kim your photos are amazing! You had such picturesque weather and everything looked wonderful. I'm so glad all that planning paid off.

• Like 1

Hey Kim,

I love the sunglasses you had for your wedding guests. I was looking to add something like this to the welco

me bags but I need to find cheap. And I mean cheap. How much did you pay for yours and where did you get them?

@@calgarybride2015

@@kcole123  Someone posted a link to this listing on Amazon - they are now $10 for 12 pairs (all black): http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Black-Wayfarer-Style-Sunglasses/dp/B007KU4FMW/ref=pd_ybh_24

I got mind for $1.50 or so per pair, off of eBay.  I wanted royal blue.  

20141013 171752

If you want colors, I'd check your local dollar stores (I'm pretty sure that's where Kim got hers for her wedding party).  Otherwise, search ebay for "fashion candy color sunglasses" and sort.  Here's a similar listing to where I got mine:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Candy-color-Fashion-Classic-Women-Mens-Sunglasses-Retro-Vintage-Style-Shades-/231375446254?pt=US_Sunglasses&var=530637432074&hash=item35df0d20ee

Mine came from China or Hong Kong, and are great!  

Thanks @@marinah84

My best bet is probably to check the dollar stores for those before I order online. I want to avoid any shipping costs if at all possible. I don't want it to be overall expensive for sunglasses when I factor in shipping. So looks like a trip to the dollar store on my lunch break to see what they have.haha

• Like 1

I got mine at Dollarama for $2 a pair. They had pink, blue, orange, and green.

• Like 1

Yeah that's way better. I checked on discount mugs and they were $.99 a pair. But when I put it shipping it cost like an extra $63 which I think is crazy for just $35 sunglasses. So the dollar stores is where I will have to go.

@@kcole123 I don't know if you are Canadian, I'm American so used our Amazon for 36 pack different bright color sunglasses for 19$ from seller edge I-wear. Good quality! I spent a long time looking for deals

• Like 1

@@kcole123 I don't know if you are Canadian, I'm American so used our Amazon for 36 pack different bright color sunglasses for 19$ from seller edge I-wear. Good quality! I spent a long time looking for deals

I wish us Canadians got those deals. The odd seller on .com ships to Canada but it's rare :(