calgarybride2015

Calgarybride2015's Planning Thread 15/1/21 Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya

I really like that look!  It looks elegant but also kind of sassy :).  Are you getting a trial done?

I wish I had done a Bride tank!!  Ran out of time at the end but you saying it only took 5 minutes gives me lots of regret haha

I really like that look! It looks elegant but also kind of sassy :). Are you getting a trial done?

I wish I had done a Bride tank!! Ran out of time at the end but you saying it only took 5 minutes gives me lots of regret haha

I want to try to wear my hair up. The salon may have extra ideas but looking online for

Photos is almost non existent to find ones with short hair :(

I am having a trial in Mexico but not at home. I did one already when my hair wS shorter and she could only curl it. When I'm there next week I plan to ask what she thinks about an up do.

The tank was stupid easy but don't have any regrets it's just a top :) your wedding was gorgeous!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@@calgarybride2015 Kim I think that hairstyle you showed looks great! You're gonna look gorgeous, I just know it I've been reading that you're getting stressed out hut please don't. You've been so prepared and everything will look great. I'm sending you positive vibes from Vancouver

• Like 1

I love the hair idea!!! It's so pretty!

• Like 1

The tank turned out great! I wouldn't be able to guess that you made it vs. the bought ones. I also love the updo, it seems that you don't need a lot of length to achieve it and it will give you that "bob" feel that you like ;)

• Like 1

I love your hair idea and your tank turned out amazing! I'm so excited to see and hear all about your wedding. You are so organized and everything is so well planned that I'm sure it's going to be amazing!

• Like 1

I just love all your ideas!!!

I am just getting started on this planning adventure. I have a few ideas but its so nice to read others ideas too.

If you wouldnt mind telling me where you got your cups from i would appreciate it. I am in Edmonton and I have no clue where to order them from but I know they are one thing I really really want. Costco right now has colorful contigo brand ones. They are $21 for a box of 3. I havent decided if $7 per cup is alot yet or not. I think it might be though.

Thanks in advance for the help!

I just love all your ideas!!!

I am just getting started on this planning adventure. I have a few ideas but its so nice to read others ideas too.

If you wouldnt mind telling me where you got your cups from i would appreciate it. I am in Edmonton and I have no clue where to order them from but I know they are one thing I really really want. Costco right now has colorful contigo brand ones. They are $21 for a box of 3. I havent decided if $7 per cup is alot yet or not. I think it might be though.

Thanks in advance for the help!

If you are going to pay $7 per cup you may as well get bubba's!!! I wish we has now but oh well :)

I got my cups from dollarama for $2 a piece. If you do go this route just ensure you check for cracks and don't buy those ones. Dollar Tree has some too.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm at an AI now and I notice the Canadians with bubbas (heard them talking about where they r from) but no one else surprisingly. My FI nixed our bubba coming here bc it was like 64 oz lol huge! I think I'm ok though bc I don't really drink too much when we're just here alone but I bet a little one would nice to keep drinks cold!