calgarybride2015

Calgarybride2015's Planning Thread 15/1/21 Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya

This will probably be the last picture I post until I post my wedding pictures :) :) :)

I made my BRIDE tank today.  It was super easy to make and done in under 5 minutes.    The rhinestone iron on's are pretty expensive but with the 50% off coupon from Michael's it was still cheaper than buying one pre-made. 

I was going to make ' Mrs Bourque', but I had to re-create some letters and with my fake nails, it's just too much work to maneuver all those little studs. 

5F6906F2-94AB-4A8A-B937-5411351CCD11_zps

Oh and ps -- what do you think of this short hair up-do?

http://camillestyles.com/beauty-and-style/pretty-simple-updo-for-short-hair/

• Like 6

Kim, you were saying one time about your hair being longer since the trial and interested in more of an updo. I pinned this a while ago and thought I would share it.

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/short-haired-bees-show-me-your-transformed-wedding-hair/

(I've been mostly posting and responding from my phone so I didn't have a way to easily share this, let me know if the link doesn't work).

• Like 1

Thanks, that first one is almost unbelievable hey?

Did you see the one I posted below my tank, I really like it too.

Edited by calgarybride2015

Yeah it is. Which Tank photo are you referring to? I saw the one pages ago where you have the flower in your hair. But I think you found another flower you liked better or something like this.

Kim, here is another thing I found on Pinterest that I thought I would share in respect to stressing out over making everything happen now that your wedding is almost here. I think I will need to be reminding myself of this often!

2ccfb52c8e0146e94f5a555d9b8fb0f6.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah it is. Which Tank photo are you referring to? I saw the one pages ago where you have the flower in your hair. But I think you found another flower you liked better or something like this.

Two posts above the link you posted I attached a picture of the tank I made today and a link to a hair style I like :)

Two posts above the link you posted I attached a picture of the tank I made today and a link to a hair style I like :)

Oh okay, I saw the tank (looks great by the way! Can't believe that you made it.) but I didn't see the link.

That 50% off coupon was nice. I love the hair! That's about the same length mine is. Looks like you are ready to go..exciting!!

• Like 1