Photo

Westin Playa Conchal

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jengak5

jengak5
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 10:19 AM

Hello ladies! Any Westin Playa Conchal Past or present brides. FH and I just booked this resort for our wedding in April of 2015!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:43 PM

welcome to BDW!  Love Costa Rica.  Was just there in April :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 puravida2015

puravida2015
    • 210 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Las Mareas

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:00 PM

Congrats to you. I know that Dreams is pretty much booked solid in April!

#4 Mangosong

Mangosong
    • 170 posts
    • Wedding Date:March 20, 2017
    • Wedding Location:Costa Rica!
    • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:24 AM

@jengak5 Congrats! We are still deciding between the Westin and Riu. I'm having a bit of trouble deciding.

#5 jengak5

jengak5
    • 15 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:08 AM

@Mangosong any luck on choosing a resort? My sister and her Fiance spent a week at the Riu and they loved it. They said it was very modern. We liked the Westin as it would be new to everyone and unfortunately we could get a tour operator for our dates to supply travel to the Riu 

#6 Mangosong

Mangosong
      • 170 posts
      • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:24 PM

@jengak5 Not yet. I had to put research on the breaks for a short while I was a BM in another wedding. I'll be going back into full planning mode after another wedding tomorrow.

So we've only managed to pick our STDs... which doesn't help if we haven't picked a place. Hah hah. I had some questions on both that I haven't gotten answered yet. Could I send you a PM?

Edited by Mangosong, 29 November 2014 - 08:25 PM.

#7 jengak5

jengak5
      • 15 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:49 AM

@Mangosong.. Yes definitely. Feel free to PM me and I will try my best to help you out.

#8 Karizma

Karizma
        • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:18 PM

Hi there!

We are professional photography company based in Canada. We are planning our personal trip to Costa Rica from Apr 20 to May 5 2015

We are looking for a couple who is getting married in Costa Rica within this period. We are expanding our destination wedding portfolio and willing to photograph your wedding absolutely free. Please, let us know if you are interested

Also, we can offer a wedding style photo shoot if you are already married and have your own wedding dress.

Thank you!

#9 Mangosong

Mangosong
          • 170 posts
          • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:03 PM

@jengak5 We ended up booking the Westin. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users