#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:25 PM

Hello brides,

Please do not advertise your facebook groups on here.  Not only does it violate forums rules, but it is really unfair to try to poach members here to join your group.  If it is reported that you are advertising your facebook group either by posting or private message your account will be banned and the posts deleted.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 cfinkenbine

cfinkenbine
  • 246 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Riviera Maya

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

We can post our wedding websites correct? As long as it is not through Facebook?

#3 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:55 PM

We can post our wedding websites correct? As long as it is not through Facebook?

The problem isn't sharing your personal wedding websites to show other brides and get feedback on your designs.... It's with brides who are trying to encourage others to join groups on Facebook to plan and discuss wedding details- taking away from the community here! I'm glad this rule is being enforced... The support and community between brides (and some grooms) is amazing here and I would hate to have it fade away if people took their discussions to another forum! The owners of this site do such a great job keeping the mood here informative and supportive- i don't know how I could plan a wedding without it!!!

#4 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:30 AM

Totally agree! I like that the rule is going to be enforced too! That and vendors that aren't properly registered as vendors trying to sell their stuff here being removed. This is a fabulous site and the community is great. I say let's all work together to keep it that way.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:25 PM

bumping for newbies

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 diadiamond

diadiamond
  • 242 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Varadero
  • LocationToronto

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:35 PM

Hello,

I just wanted some clarity on what this means as I do not wish to violate any of the rules.  Does this mean that we can't share any facebook group links or tell other members about facebook groups on the forum or through private messages?  

I love this forum a lot, it's been super helpful in the planning of my wedding, but I find that there isn't a lot for Cuban brides here; whereas, on Facebook there is.  I do love being a part of the community on this site though which is why I keep coming back and posting.

event.png

My Planning Thread:

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:51 AM

yes, it means that we do not want you to share any facebook groups that are not associated with BDW.

Hello,

I just wanted some clarity on what this means as I do not wish to violate any of the rules.  Does this mean that we can't share any facebook group links or tell other members about facebook groups on the forum or through private messages?  

I love this forum a lot, it's been super helpful in the planning of my wedding, but I find that there isn't a lot for Cuban brides here; whereas, on Facebook there is.  I do love being a part of the community on this site though which is why I keep coming back and posting.

Awards and recognition: 

#8 diadiamond

diadiamond
  • 242 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Varadero
  • LocationToronto

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:07 AM

Thanks for the clarification! I love this forum and I wouldn't want to be banned from it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

event.png

My Planning Thread:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users