Photo
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle Marie

Michelle Marie
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:58 PM

We are from the US and we decided to have our wedding in Cabo at Pueblo Bonito. The experience was beyond AMAZING! Our wedding planner, Denise Acosta, was wonderful! The hotel was clean, beautiful, and created a relaxing paradise for our guests. Everyone who stayed raved about how amazing the place was which was important to us because it was a long trip for many of them. The hotel was so accommodating to our needs and the entire staff went out of their way to make our guests and us feel taken care of and special. The big day truly went without error, which I am told can be quite rare. I am a very detail oriented person and Denise made sure all of the little details of the wedding were in place and that schedule was kept. Our wedding was on the beach- which was gorgeous. We had a cocktail hour at the firepit and a private dinner reception by the pool with dj Arturo Ortiz. He was fabulous and played all our requests as well as great dance music. Everyone had a blast and the event felt very private. People at the resort thanked us the day after the wedding for picking such a great dj because they were able to enjoy his music from the distance- which was funny. The food was absolutely amazing and far exceeds any typical wedding food or resort food. Overall, it was the perfect experience. I am grateful to the hotel for a breathtaking wedding and a great experience! Five stars out of five!

Edited by Michelle Marie, 07 October 2014 - 05:15 PM.

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:09 PM

Glad to hear it went as you hoped! Congrats on being a Mrs!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 puravida2015

puravida2015
    • 210 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Las Mareas

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:42 PM

Congrats!! it's always nice to hear when dw turn out just as or better than the bride expected.

#4 AmorDeMiVida

AmorDeMiVida
    • 102 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:28 PM

Congratulations @Michelle Marie!  Thank you for the info...  I'm a newbie looking into all the Cabo all inclusives.  Any advice on where to start and how did you decide on Pueblo Bonito?

#5 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
    • 4,506 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:27 AM

Congrats. Glad your day was special. We'd love to see pics :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#6 Kar8503

Kar8503
    • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:34 AM

I'm getting married next week at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach & Denise Acosta is my coordinator as well... I am looking for iformation on how much to tip! Since it's all-inclusive, and the price is rolled up in a package, I am finding it difficult to determine how much to tip the DJ/Bartender/Waitstaff/Coordinator - any advice is GREATLY appreciated!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pueblo bonito, pueblo bonito pacifica, Cabo, Reception, Locations, Beach Weddings, Resorts & Hotels, DJs & Songs, DJs & Songs, DJs & Songs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users