Photo
  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 hp520

hp520
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:19 AM

@flo628

I mentioned that I was thinking of booking DJ Fradel a couple of months ago to Illeana, but she said to hold off booking him because she said sometimes he doesn't show up and sends an assistant instead.  Was this the case with you?  He's the most affordable compared to the other DJs mentioned on here so I'm not sure if I'm totally bothered that an assistant would come instead.

#22 veryvalentine

veryvalentine
    • 678 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 20, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Grand Sunset Princess - Mayan Riviera
    • LocationToronto

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:41 AM

1.  your wedding pictures are stunning

2.  Love your dress

3.  love the coral\grey combo

4.  The flowers are so pretty

5.  the venue!!!  it's so pretty and the view as you exchange vows is gorgeous.

Did you guys do a symbolic ceremony? 

I saw a picture that said" where in the world are you"  what did you guys do with that?

Married on June 20th, 2015 at the Grand Sunset Princess Riviera Gazebo & Reception at the Chill Out with 60 guests

My planning thread:  http://www.bestdesti...unset-princess/

My review thread:  http://www.bestdesti...incess-wedding/

#23 flo628

flo628
    • 200 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:00 PM

@hp520 No he was there at my wedding from beginning to end, but that DID happen to a friend of mine from this forum who also used Illeana, so I'm sure that is what she is talking about. Apparently he had an emergency that night and had to leave, but didn't tell anyone, including Illeana, and had his asst sub in for him.... I'm not sure if he's done that with other brides and Illeana... I really liked him, I mean, you can ask him to put something in the contract that it has to be him, and if his asst comes instead, it's a lower price? You only pay him a deposit and I gave Illeana the balance to pay him the day of the wedding.

Did you ask if she liked his asst? I think my friend said he was fine, but b/c it was a last minute sub, he didnt' know the wedding party names and mis-pronounced them... :/

@flo628

I mentioned that I was thinking of booking DJ Fradel a couple of months ago to Illeana, but she said to hold off booking him because she said sometimes he doesn't show up and sends an assistant instead.  Was this the case with you?  He's the most affordable compared to the other DJs mentioned on here so I'm not sure if I'm totally bothered that an assistant would come instead.

@veryvalero #1-5 Thank you so much!

We DID do a symbolic ceremony- our friend who introduced us "married" us. We got legally married in the states.

"Where in the world are you" map was a seating chart. Each table of 6 was named after a country, and on the map were tags pinned to a country, and each tag had 6 names on them. My MOH also made little luggages with luggage tags that had country names on them to clarify. We wanted a little travel them since it was a DW. :)

1.  your wedding pictures are stunning

2.  Love your dress

3.  love the coral\grey combo

4.  The flowers are so pretty

5.  the venue!!!  it's so pretty and the view as you exchange vows is gorgeous.

Did you guys do a symbolic ceremony? 

I saw a picture that said" where in the world are you"  what did you guys do with that?

#24 cassie06

cassie06
    • Site Supporter
    • 74 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 12, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada
    • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:21 PM

@hp520

I asked the wedding coordinators at CD if I can have the foozeball table and such added for free while we are there for my wedding and they said they would put that in my contract for free! :)

Also - it is $30 for 1ltr of alcohol to bring it in

me and the fiance + 61 guests + 1 week in Cabo while getting married = 1 happy girl B)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Photographers, Resorts & Hotels, casa dorada, neysa berman, Flowers, gilda, badillo, illeana, reyes, Hair Makeup Nails

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users