Photo

Newbie Groom With Questions About Hard Rock Punta Cana Wedding

hard rock BDW Newbies wedding packages customize prices Photographers small group

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Onecalll

Onecalll
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

Hello everyone,

We are looking to get married at the Hard Rock Punta Cana in July 2015.. We have Never been to this resort or Punta Cana.  We are having a small wedding (about 12 adults, 4 children total)     The questions I have: Are these wedding packages such as the "insignia" package customizable? Like not using the blue they have and substitute it for another color?  Is it expensive to change this if at all possible?  Do they have there own photographer? What are the packages they have and how much?  This is all very new to all involved.. How long is the ceremony? Options for what to do after with such a small group.  I appreciate any and ALL advice, input etc.   

Scott from Boston 

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:18 AM

Welcome to our forum community, Scott, and Congrats on your Punta Cana wedding next July!!! you've come to the right place to find lots of great info, suggestions, advice and ideas, so well done on getting off to a great start :)

In case you haven't already seen it, here's a link to some threads with Hard Rock Punta Cana info .....fyi

Wishing you happy research and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 102 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:47 AM

Hi Scott- Congratulations on your engagement!! I am one of the BDW TA's and my specialty is Dominican Republic. I have been to Hard Rock Punta Cana and happy to answer any questions you may have. Hard Rock PC requires a minimum of 5 double occupancy rooms to block group space and with this you would receive group amenities. Please feel free to email me directly at patty@wrighttravelagency.com. Thanks! TA Patty

Edited by TA Patty, 04 October 2014 - 09:48 AM.

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
        AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
        Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hard rock, BDW Newbies, wedding packages, customize, prices, Photographers, small group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users