Sign in to follow this  
amandab36

Are The Dollar Tree Clear Tumblers Decent?

@@amandab36, I couldn't order with Google chrome but it went through with explorer.

I have tried both but no luck.  Hmmm...have to do some researching tonight at work and find another place.

I have tried both but no luck.  Hmmm...have to do some researching tonight at work and find another place.

You could also check a Dollarama in Ontario. They are $2 but they are great!

Did you get it to work? It took me a ton of tries to finally complete it

Did you get it to work? It took me a ton of tries to finally complete it

No..I have tried so many times.

Just a note to Canadian brides and US websites. Not all will ship to canada and some will not even accept a Canadian credit card, even if you have a US address that you're shipping to. In the years since my son moved to the US we have run into this over and over again and it can get really frustrating. I believe Dollar Tree is an American retailer so that may be where the issue is.

Just a note to Canadian brides and US websites. Not all will ship to canada and some will not even accept a Canadian credit card, even if you have a US address that you're shipping to. In the years since my son moved to the US we have run into this over and over again and it can get really frustrating. I believe Dollar Tree is an American retailer so that may be where the issue is.

Totally agree!!  A lot will, but some won't.  I know Amols and Old Navy do, but Aldo Shoes doesn't  (those were the 3 I tried to order from Canada to a US address).