Photo

Some Pro Pics

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#51 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:15 PM

amazing pics!!! I love the one by the lighthouse!!! you dress is absolutely gorgeous!! I think it is my favorite!!
    HIKING IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA

#52 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 08:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      Jilly, here are the steps of how to do that. It's really easy once you know how to do it.
      http://bestdestinati....-tutorial.html

Great pictures Susan! I hired Erick (Citalli's husband). How did you get your pictures? Were they mailed to you after the wedding? I've heard some people say that Erick delivered them to them before they left mexico. I am so excited that they deliver them so fast.

Also, how did you pay the remainer of what you owed? I don't want to bring that much cash, so I was thinking of getting a travels check. I think that was an option for how to pay. I would almost prefer to pay with my credit card in advance. I don't know if there would be a problem with that. I don't feel like Claudia's team would let me down so I don't see any reason not to pay upfront.
      Thanks Morgan! I'll have to try that!

Also, I was supposed to have Citlalli as well, but her & Erick both got really sick, so I had Roberto instead. I thought I was going to have to wait for everything to be sent by fedex, but he surprised me and asked when we were leaving and told me he'd get them to me before we left. We were in mexico for a week after our wedding, so it might depend how long you are there for afterwards. I got 140 4x6 prints and a bunch of 5x7's & 8x10's, and the two cd's with about 300 pictures too. So if you have just the CD and you're going to be there for a few days after the wedding I would think you could get it quickly.

About the payment, I brought travelers checks. I had thought about paying prior because I didn't want to bring all that money with me, but I was still a little nervous about someone not showing up for the wedding, but I also worry about everything, you won't have any problems with claudia's studio, they were fantatic to work with.

#53 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
      • 714 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:59 AM

I was looking for your review and I found your PHOTOS?!! Amazing! You looked beautiful! And I love the details and colors of your wedding. I love the bridesmaids dresses next to the ocean. Your dress in your siggy is a beautiful shot. And you are pregnant! Who can ask for more?Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Jess

#54 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:26 PM

awesome pics susan!!!!! :)

#55 Lorilou

Lorilou
          • 533 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:05 PM

great pictures susan!! everytime i see pictures of everyone's weddings, it makes me soooo excited for my own. thanks for reminding me how spectacular things will turn out!!

#56 ncainey

ncainey
            • 159 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:41 PM

Beautiful pictures and congratulations on your good news!! I love how artistic your photographer was. You have some very unique pictures to treasure!

#57 Carolena7

Carolena7
              • 785 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:26 PM

Susan, your pictures are absolutely beautiful. You make a very beautiful bride!! I'm so glad that we chose Citlalli to do our photos. We booked her to do our TTD session also. I'm soo excited after seeing your photos now I can't wait.

#58 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
                • 2,171 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 05:34 PM

These pictures are totally exquisite! Some of the best that I have seen in a long time :)
                  Robyn

#59 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,405 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:09 PM

Oh my goodness gracious Susan! I love the style of those pictures. I really really really like how they are stylish but classic at the same time. Your dress is also the first one that actually makes me rethink my decision! I just love it! You should be very very pleased with the way everything turned out. It looked absolutely beautiful and you looked amazing in the dress!

#60 jajajaja

jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:07 PM

Your dress photographs wonderfully! So beautiful! Your photographer did a great job. I love the black & whites with a splash of color.
                      Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users