Photo

Some Pro Pics

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#31 jlink78

jlink78
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:20 AM

Susan, you're pictures are AMAZING! They are truly breathtaking! Now I'm thinking I picked the wrong photographer.....

#32 KRISTEN

KRISTEN
    • 402 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:22 AM

Susan~ Your pictures turned out fabulous. You look absolutely beautiful. Your dress is so pretty on you and you did a great job with all your planning.
      Kristen

http://i189.photobuc....r/pic004-1.jpg
      Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
      Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#33 SusanK

SusanK
      • VIP Member
      • 2,685 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        Great pictures Susan! I hired Erick (Citalli's husband). How did you get your pictures? Were they mailed to you after the wedding? I've heard some people say that Erick delivered them to them before they left mexico. I am so excited that they deliver them so fast.

Also, how did you pay the remainer of what you owed? I don't want to bring that much cash, so I was thinking of getting a travels check. I think that was an option for how to pay. I would almost prefer to pay with my credit card in advance. I don't know if there would be a problem with that. I don't feel like Claudia's team would let me down so I don't see any reason not to pay upfront.
        The pictures were delivered to me yesterday via overnight FedEx (3 weeks post wedding). Some people do get their pics before they leave, but I'm guessing it depends on the package you go with. We had a custom package ($2000), which included an album of 250 4x6, some 5x7 and a few 8x10, plus and CD (actually two CDs) with 300 pics. I'm sure all of that takes time, especially with all the effects, so I was very pleased with how quickly we got them (in time for our Nov. 10 AHR).

Like you, we didn't want to have to worry about bringing so much cash to Mexico, so we paid via Paypal. If you have a Paypal account, Claudia can send you a money request for the balance.

Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#34 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SusanK
          The pictures were delivered to me yesterday via overnight FedEx (3 weeks post wedding). Some people do get their pics before they leave, but I'm guessing it depends on the package you go with. We had a custom package ($2000), which included an album of 250 4x6, some 5x7 and a few 8x10, plus and CD (actually two CDs) with 300 pics. I'm sure all of that takes time, especially with all the effects, so I was very pleased with how quickly we got them (in time for our Nov. 10 AHR).

Like you, we didn't want to have to worry about bringing so much cash to Mexico, so we paid via Paypal. If you have a Paypal account, Claudia can send you a money request for the balance.

So you just paid before you left? I'll do that then. I paid my deposit with paypal, but she said the pay the rest in cash or travlers check in mexico.

I got a much smaller package. I am just getting the CD of pictures. So maybe I'll get mine before we leave. But either way, they are still fast. Our first AHR will be soon after so I want to be ready.

BTW, your dress looks amazing in your siggy pic. That's one of my favorites.

#35 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:40 AM

Susan you looked gorgeous and hubby is a cutie! Your pictures are amazing! I loved all your details and the wedding looked perfect!

#36 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:46 AM

She did an excellent job with your pictures Susan!
              I love how she took closeups of the details.

#37 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:47 AM

omg Susan your pics are breathtaking and your dress is soooo fabulous. Your dress has always been one of my favorites on here, and seeing it in pics I wasn't disappointed!

Your photographer did an amazing job, and I can't get over the price! You got a definite steal with that one. There are so many great ones I don't know where to start. I love your sig, the one with you and your wedding party on the rocks, by the light house, all the details, I could go on and on. Fantastic!

#38 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
                • 766 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:29 PM

Amazing pictures!
                  You must be so happy they turned out wonderful!

#39 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
                  • 766 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:32 PM

Amazing pictures!
                    You must be so happy they turned out wonderful!

#40 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:57 PM

Beautiful pics Susan!!! I hate seeing pics of that location because it is one of the only places that makes me want to change my mind! lol It is a GORGEOUS location!!!! I absolutely love the aerial views.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users