Some Pro Pics

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#21 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:17 AM

Wow Susan, those pics are amazing. You looked stunning. I am not sure if I told you this when you first posted your dress so long ago, but your dress is so beautiful that it actually made me sad I had already bought a dress because I would have hunted that one down for sure. I love it. And you look fantastic in it.

Great pics, everything looks sooo good. Looks like everyone had a great time. Congratulations again.

#22 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:41 AM

Susan, you look gorgeous!! Your pictures came out so good! I wanted some of my pics to have the color flowers and everything else black & white, but whats his name didn't do any, I might have to experiment myself!

#23 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:42 AM

Susan The pics are amazing!!! CONGRATS I'm sure you're really happy with them there are so many great shots...I really love your new siggy and the pic of your backs turned to the camera walking by the pool and the palm tree to the left, GORGEOUS

#24 cmw

cmw
        • 108 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:43 AM

Love your pics!!!!! Your wedding looked amazing!!!! I can't wait to get married there...your pictures just solidified how beutiful dreams is!!! Congrats again everything was beautiful!!!

I am going for a site visit on Dec 3rd!!!!
          My little Maddux!!!

#25 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:50 AM

Susan that was beautiful! Those pictures are amazing, i'm very impressed. Your day looked like alot of fun. Kinda makes me want to do it over again - NOT! hehe

#26 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:06 AM

wow your pics are incredible!!!!! you both look fantastic and SO in love!

#27 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:07 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jilly76
              Susan, you look gorgeous!! Your pictures came out so good! I wanted some of my pics to have the color flowers and everything else black & white, but whats his name didn't do any, I might have to experiment myself!
              Jilly, here are the steps of how to do that. It's really easy once you know how to do it.
              http://bestdestinati....-tutorial.html

Great pictures Susan! I hired Erick (Citalli's husband). How did you get your pictures? Were they mailed to you after the wedding? I've heard some people say that Erick delivered them to them before they left mexico. I am so excited that they deliver them so fast.

Also, how did you pay the remainer of what you owed? I don't want to bring that much cash, so I was thinking of getting a travels check. I think that was an option for how to pay. I would almost prefer to pay with my credit card in advance. I don't know if there would be a problem with that. I don't feel like Claudia's team would let me down so I don't see any reason not to pay upfront.

#28 Leia78

Leia78
              • VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:07 AM

Your pictures are something else. They really captured the spirit of your wedding! Everything looked perfect.

#29 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:09 AM

WOW pretty amazing! Congrats again!! You look beautiful!

#30 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:12 AM

Those pictures were seriously amazing. Not that your bueaty didnt help :o) I have never seen such a variety of styles. I think there gorgeous!!!!! AND so jealous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users