Ouch! Tattoos Hurt!!!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 DLyteful

• 879 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:20 PM

Heidi, it looks great! In a year you will totally forget how much it hurts and want another :-) (just kidding). I have 4 but they are all very small and took no more that 30 minutes each. So getting the rest of yours wont be as bad as the part you just had done.

Very cute!

#22 bride_2_b08

• 244 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:28 PM

Heidi it looks AWESOME!!! sorry to hear it hurt so bad I was hoping to get one on my lower back before moving back to Canada but now I am having second thoughts

#23 foxytv

• VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:26 PM

I TOLD you it hurts! :-)

#24 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:38 AM

Well, last night I went back to the tattoo studio and it's DONE!!! Check it out:
          Click the image to open in full size.

I LOVE it!!!
          Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#25 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:46 AM

It looks awesome Heidi!!! I'm glad you were able to go back and get it finished :)

I have a backpiece, so I feel your pain. I sat through 5 sessions at about 3 hours each... I love my tattoo though!

#26 JulieG

• VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 01:36 PM

Heidi, it looks amazing. I am glad you found the strenght to get it finished, it was totally worth it. I love it.

#27 DLyteful

• 879 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:53 PM

Too cute Heidi!!!!

#28 Jessica

• VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:38 PM

That sucks you had to go back, but it looks great!!! And at least your skin doesn't look super red so you seem to take to the ink pretty well.

I think the pain depends on your tolerance, and your like for "pleasure pain" because I don't think tats hurt and I'm not lying!!! I think in the grand scheme of things I've had that hurt me physically, tattoos just rank low.

Did you take anything beforehand?

#29 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:38 PM

Ok I will call you a PUNK. Suck it up. We wear shoes 2 sizes to small to look cute and we dont complain. We pass something the size of a basketball out of the size of a pea and we dont complain much.

ONLY kidding Heidi it looks great......... If I told you were mine is you would cry.

Oh by the way my niece calls those TRAMP STAMPS. HEHEHEHEHE. Trying to ease the pain.

LOVE YOU HEIDI

#30 boscobel

• VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:44 AM

It still looks good though, Heidi! I can't wait for my next one...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users