10 replies to this topic

#1 MorganRene

MorganRene
  • 152 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 7, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres | Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:42 PM

Has anyone done the advocare 24 day challenge? I have a friend who has done it few times and loves it. She lost inches and felt better (cleansed, energy, etc). I am going to start on Saturday, along with the strict clean eating diet.

#2 KaraEbeth

KaraEbeth
  • Site Supporter
  • 93 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 27, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Beach Hotel
  • LocationCentral Ohio

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:53 PM

I have and it does work!

#3 MorganRene

MorganRene
  • 152 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 7, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres | Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

I am on day 3. Coupled with a very strict diet, I hope to see big reaults

#4 KaraEbeth

KaraEbeth
  • Site Supporter
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCentral Ohio

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:34 PM

As long as you stick to the meal plans and drink LOTS of water you should be good. If you don't drink the recommended amount of water it can really damage your kidneys, I know two girls that ended up in the hospital because they were so dehydrated.

#5 alwalters625

alwalters625
  • 57 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 22, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:49 PM

My FSIL and FMIL both swear by this system. They lost 16 and 14 pounds respectively on the challenge. FSIL has continued with their supplements, shakes, etc and has lost 27 inches and 30 pounds. FMIL has lost 25 pounds. I think I am going to try this in November, so I will let you know how it works for me. Post updates if you try it as well!

#6 megthomson

megthomson
  • 258 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:The Beach!
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:46 AM

I've done it twice. Loved it both times and will do one more starting in a couple weeks! Great recipes on Pinterest.

#7 alwalters625

alwalters625
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:53 AM

As long as you stick to the meal plans and drink LOTS of water you should be good. If you don't drink the recommended amount of water it can really damage your kidneys, I know two girls that ended up in the hospital because they were so dehydrated.

Great advice, I had no idea. I'll make sure to force water on myself once I start.

I am on day 3. Coupled with a very strict diet, I hope to see big reaults

How did this end up working for you?

#8 KaraEbeth

KaraEbeth
  • Site Supporter
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCentral Ohio

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:40 AM

@alwalters625 since the first 10 days are the cleanse phase you want to drink water anyways to flush out all of the toxins in your body. It also helps get rid of more water weight!

If anyone has any more questions let me know, I'm a distributor but don't really actively sell the products, just do it more for my personal use!

Edited by KaraEbeth, 22 October 2014 - 08:42 AM.

#9 alwalters625

alwalters625
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:02 AM

@alwalters625 since the first 10 days are the cleanse phase you want to drink water anyways to flush out all of the toxins in your body. It also helps get rid of more water weight!
If anyone has any more questions let me know, I'm a distributor but don't really actively sell the products, just do it more for my personal use!

Good to know! Fiancées sister is a distributor as well and set fiancée up as one mainly for personal use. I am hoping this helps kickstart weight loss for me. I want to lose 15 pounds or so before my wedding!

#10 advogirl4914

advogirl4914
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:23 AM

I am a distributor as well. I lost 14lbs and 17 inches on my first challenge! The products are fantastic (which is why I started sharing it) good luck to everyone who starts! It is truly life changing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users