Playa Del Carmen grand coral Resorts & Hotels

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 percikm

percikm
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:28 AM

Hello!

Can someone be so kind and provide a direct contact for the Grand Coral Beach Club in Playa del Carmen. I am having some trouble reaching them directly, the phone number that they have posted on their website is for the real estate portion of the property and they are telling me they are not associated with the Beach Club.....Not sure whats going on :wacko:

Help will be greately appreciated!!!

#2 LisaAnthonyPoppy

LisaAnthonyPoppy
    • 332 posts
    • Wedding Location:Mayan Riviera
    • LocationUSA

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:30 AM

I've got all the contact info you need. Email addresses cell phone numbers etc. let me forewarn you although it is entirely possible to plan your own PDC wedding yourself at a beach club (we have) working with them - grand coral, only will give you major headache. Friendly, helpful, yes. Organized and thorough no :(. After working with them for 4 months alone I hired a wedding planner who was even more clueless and screwed everything up. There is a lady on here named Joyce Mnguni who is very experienced with them, if you can afford her. I got so tired of this place after 8 months total planning I literally cancelled and started from scratch with another amazing beach club who has been outstanding. I'm not bringing you down but if your gonna tackle this yourself you need to do a mental warm up! PM if you want to know any more! Good luck, grand coral is a beautiful place :)

#3 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:04 PM

Hello!

Can someone be so kind and provide a direct contact for the Grand Coral Beach Club in Playa del Carmen. I am having some trouble reaching them directly, the phone number that they have posted on their website is for the real estate portion of the property and they are telling me they are not associated with the Beach Club.....Not sure whats going on :wacko:

Help will be greately appreciated!!!

Hello Percikm,

Did you come alright with the contact? We are independent wedding planners in the Riviera Maya, and do know Grand Coral well.  Feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Playa Del Carmen, grand coral, Resorts & Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users