17 replies to this topic

#11 MorganRene

MorganRene
  • 152 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 7, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres | Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:38 AM

@Mrsktobe That's a great idea getting bigger ones for the guys.  I was looking at discount mugs, as I've seen a lot of people on here have used them.  I'm sure a non "printed" one like a bubba would get more use.

#12 Mrsktobe

Mrsktobe
  • Site Supporter
  • 371 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Akumal/Blue Venado Beach Club
  • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

That's we figured. We could of went through discount mugs or got ones personalized but honestly, people will use them more if they aren't personalized. So we got waterproof stickers (as I mentioned on your other thread) so people can removed them after. I have attached which ones we got to this email :)

Attached Files

#13 MorganRene

MorganRene
  • 152 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:05 PM

@Mrsktobe I have already "pinned" the etsy seller so I remember to go through them for the stickers.  Have you gotten your sitckers yet? Are they pretty durable?

#14 Mrsktobe

Mrsktobe
  • Site Supporter
  • 371 posts
  • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:07 PM

They are. I am extremely happy with them, just have to finish putting them on all of our bubba kegs. I'll take a picture tonight of how they look :)

#15 MorganRene

MorganRene
  • 152 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:42 PM

That would be awesome!  Thank you :)  I am going on a roadtrip with my fiance this weekend, so I will bombard him with all these wedding decisions.  The only way I can get him to focus and talk wedding details is trapped in a vehicle for 5 hrs :)

#16 Mrsktobe

Mrsktobe
  • Site Supporter
  • 371 posts
  • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:44 PM

LOL!!!!

I am laughing because when I have to bring up some decisions, I wait till we have to go on a car ride too. Then he can't walk away and has to answer! Great minds think alike!

#17 MorganRene

MorganRene
  • 152 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:49 PM

I already have a running list of things we have to decide on.  Anytime it comes to me asking for more money it's best to do it in a vehicle :)

#18 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
  • 4,506 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:12 PM

Honestly.. if you have the funds go for the Bubba mugs.  I know it will take a large chunk of your budget, but maybe scale back on what you do otherwise (ie don't do OOT bags, just a few items and stuff them in the cups).

We really wanted bubba's but I just couldn't accept the cost as I have 45 guests.  I did the tumblers with straws from the dollar store.  I bought hangover items and put them inside the cup and that is what we are giving out.

LOL! I have a bubba with a straw and have no problems drinking beer threw it, so you will see me with my tumbler full of beer. I already told myself I was not bringing my bubba because I want to promote people using our tumblers by ME using the tumbler too!   It was a compromise for us, but I am really excited about them.

A bubba will keep your drink cold for literally hours. It's unreal, but so will any insulated cup - so many check out discountmugs.com if you want a cheaper option. 

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users