@@Mrsktobe That's a great idea getting bigger ones for the guys.  I was looking at discount mugs, as I've seen a lot of people on here have used them.  I'm sure a non "printed" one like a bubba would get more use.

That's we figured. We could of went through discount mugs or got ones personalized but honestly, people will use them more if they aren't personalized. So we got waterproof stickers (as I mentioned on your other thread) so people can removed them after. I have attached which ones we got to this email :)

post-239790-0-76733800-1410378068_thumb.jpg

@@Mrsktobe I have already "pinned" the etsy seller so I remember to go through them for the stickers.  Have you gotten your sitckers yet? Are they pretty durable?

They are. I am extremely happy with them, just have to finish putting them on all of our bubba kegs. I'll take a picture tonight of how they look :)

That would be awesome!  Thank you :)  I am going on a roadtrip with my fiance this weekend, so I will bombard him with all these wedding decisions.  The only way I can get him to focus and talk wedding details is trapped in a vehicle for 5 hrs :)

LOL!!!!

I am laughing because when I have to bring up some decisions, I wait till we have to go on a car ride too. Then he can't walk away and has to answer! Great minds think alike!

I already have a running list of things we have to decide on.  Anytime it comes to me asking for more money it's best to do it in a vehicle :)

• Like 1

Honestly.. if you have the funds go for the Bubba mugs.  I know it will take a large chunk of your budget, but maybe scale back on what you do otherwise (ie don't do OOT bags, just a few items and stuff them in the cups).

We really wanted bubba's but I just couldn't accept the cost as I have 45 guests.  I did the tumblers with straws from the dollar store.  I bought hangover items and put them inside the cup and that is what we are giving out.

LOL! I have a bubba with a straw and have no problems drinking beer threw it, so you will see me with my tumbler full of beer. I already told myself I was not bringing my bubba because I want to promote people using our tumblers by ME using the tumbler too!   It was a compromise for us, but I am really excited about them.

A bubba will keep your drink cold for literally hours. It's unreal, but so will any insulated cup - so many check out discountmugs.com if you want a cheaper option. 

• Like 1