I created my own wedding signs/chair signs.  I wanted to design my own because my wedding color is seafoam and I am obsessed with having everything match perfectly!!!!

It was really easy to do...

I went to this site:

http://www.printmoz.com/foamboard-posters

I ordered 1/8" Foam Board Poster.  12" width x 6" height.. Multisided

"Senora/Senor" Sign with "Muchas Gracias" on the back

12" width x 6" height

post-276851-0-95604500-1410287178_thumb.jpg

post-276851-0-80010500-1410287196_thumb.jpg

And I ordered another 1/8" Foam Board Poster. 24" width x 6" height .. Single Sided

"Hi Grandma" Sign

24" width x 6" height 

post-276851-0-00551100-1410287207_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately neither of our Grandmas will be able to make it to Mexico.. I created this sign as a way to make them feel special :)

I created the designs on picmonkey.com. Once I placed my order with printmoz, they were extremely helpful in making sure the designs fit the boards perfectly. I emailed the representative several times with my designs to ensure they looked great.

Once the boards came in, I used a hole punch to punch the top corner. Then I used seafoam tulle to make loops. 

• Like 7

I love the chair signs!! They're great!!  What a totally cool idea and I like the colour!

So awesome ! Can't wait to be able to see the pics. My FI works in printing so maybe he can do Sometnjnf similar

@ Yes! I did these myself. I used picmonkey for the designs. It was fun and easy!