Photo

I Fell In Love.... With A Hair Piece! (Pics)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
  • 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:11 AM

There are so many choices for hair pieces! It's actually really hard to choose. I think it's a good idea to go to your hair dresser and maybe try a few things. It might be easier to visualize. I know a friend who got extensions for her wedding here in Calgary. They looked good! I think she let her hair grow up to shoulder length. I can try and find out where she got them if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

event.png

#22 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
  • 4,506 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:17 AM

There are so many choices for hair pieces! It's actually really hard to choose. I think it's a good idea to go to your hair dresser and maybe try a few things. It might be easier to visualize. I know a friend who got extensions for her wedding here in Calgary. They looked good! I think she let her hair grow up to shoulder length. I can try and find out where she got them if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.. I love that hairpiece still!  but when I had it in my hair and we were taking pictures (even with the second one I liked) I was like hmmmm can't get the final picture, so I realized I needed a hair trial first or atleast a very firm idea of what I want done.  So I am going to leave it alone until I see her on Wednesday.

I would only want them to add some length - maybe to the shoulders, nothing more because that totally wouldn't look like me! ha!   I know a lot of ladies who use extensions, but if you talk to her - sure! i would be curious if weave or clips!

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#23 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
  • 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:41 PM

I agree.. I love that hairpiece still!  but when I had it in my hair and we were taking pictures (even with the second one I liked) I was like hmmmm can't get the final picture, so I realized I needed a hair trial first or atleast a very firm idea of what I want done.  So I am going to leave it alone until I see her on Wednesday.

I would only want them to add some length - maybe to the shoulders, nothing more because that totally wouldn't look like me! ha!   I know a lot of ladies who use extensions, but if you talk to her - sure! i would be curious if weave or clips!

I'm guessing it was a weave because she still has them on, about a month later 

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users