I am getting married (hopefully) May 25, 2015 at Now Larimar. I have travel dates for my guests of May 20-27, and quotes departing from Calgary and Toronto, Canada.
I'm in a super tight spot right now - I had a list of 16 rooms that I was inviting from Canada (couples and singles) which was well above the 10 minimum I needed for my group discount. Or so I thought.
There were 4 rooms that that were iffy. One was for my cousin who was doing photography, who now can't because his gf is pregnant and likely delivering at the same time next year.
But - now my brother is mad at me and not booking, and I've had two friends cancel (one because of finances and another because they are trying to have a baby). I have another friend who I don't know if they are coming yet.
That brings me to 7 rooms - 3 less than what I need to hold these rates for my family and friends. If I can't hold the rates they are going to be charged more (and some are at their limit already), or they have to book on their own.
Online searches seem to be showing no real travel for those dates or for our rates to Now Larimar. Unfortunately, if people can't book the extra cost and the resort has limited availability for rooms, I will have to cancel my wedding.
So I thought I'd ask here - see if any brides from Canada may be there that week and needing extra rooms.
Our rates are:
Calgary - double occupancy - $1668
Toronto - double occupancy - $1355
Our deadline is next Monday to book ($200 deposit), so if you do know of anyone, please PM me ASAP! Maybe we can help each other out.