MAC Make-up, My Wedding Day Saviour

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:30 PM

Awesome! The Fixer was recommended to me before, but I wasn't buying in to it. Now, I will definitely spend the money! I'll be using ALL MAC for my wedding make-up as well. But will also look into the BeneFit you suggest too.

#32 chicago88

chicago88
    • 699 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:30 PM

Thanks for all the info...

Does anyone know if they have any good bronzer? I usually keep my face out of the sun so I don't want my body tan and my face white.

Therese & Jay
      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#33 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:43 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by chicago88

Does anyone know if they have any good bronzer? I usually keep my face out of the sun so I don't want my body tan and my face white.
        When I got my makeup done they put a bronzer on me. I did not use it on my wedding day though because I thought my face was dark enough. But I do remember liking the bronzer they used.

#34 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:05 PM

Quote:

I use the MAC bronzer. It comes in different shades and they can recommend the best shade for your skin tone.

Also check out the Loreal (I think that's the brand) True Match. They have bronzers that you can use a guide in the stores and match your skintone to the shade.

#35 chicago88

chicago88
          • 699 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by foxytv
            I use the MAC bronzer. It comes in different shades and they can recommend the best shade for your skin tone.

Also check out the Loreal (I think that's the brand) True Match. They have bronzers that you can use a guide in the stores and match your skintone to the shade.
            Thanks Foxytv! I'll definitely get some of the bronzer too!!

Therese & Jay
            Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
            http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#36 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 02:14 PM

Quote:

I use MAC too, but for whatever reason, I don't use their bronzer. I love Cargo's bronzer. It's a very subtle color. Some bronzers can be a little too orange and Cargo's has no hint of orange. I think it's a little softer looking than the typical bronzer. They have several different shades. I can't remember the color I use, but if needed I can let you know.

But then again, I have never used MACs. They could have a good one as well.
              Happily married since 2008

#37 Ale

Ale
              • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:50 PM

Great news for all Cabo wedding girls, there is a MAC store now in Cabo. It is located on the Marina next to Lorenzillos restaurant inside a place named Liverpool. They have everything and is meant to be duty free.
                Ale Davis
                photo gallery

#38 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 19 November 2007 - 08:17 PM

jules, i just wanted to thank you for posting about the benefit kit. i bought one last last week, and i can notice a big difference. now if only i could do it perfectly by myself... ;-)

#39 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mauraw
                  jules, i just wanted to thank you for posting about the benefit kit. i bought one last last week, and i can notice a big difference. now if only i could do it perfectly by myself... ;-)
                  Yay, I am so glad you got one. I love it, it really was an amazing kit and helped a lot.

#40 LeXiee

LeXiee
                  • 286 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:12 PM

Did MAC charge much for doing the makeup on you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users