• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#11 Debs

Debs
  • VIP Member
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:49 PM

Jules you ROCK!! Thanks for the info.

I'll be getting some fixer for sure. ANOTHER trip to Newmarket!! Woot!

#12 Debs

Debs
    • VIP Member
    • 7,104 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:51 PM

Jules you ROCK!! Thanks for the info.

I'll be getting some fixer for sure. ANOTHER trip to Newmarket!! Woot!

#13 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Julesr
        I used a lot of concealor as well, the benefit stuff, and then the MAC stuff over the studio fix. I wanted to be sure to hide the dark circles.
        ugh, I have the worst dark circles. I've even looked into whatever kind of surgery they do on them. Everyone tells me I'm being silly because they aren't that bad. Ya, that's after make up!

So your concealer worked good? I use MAC's concealer now and I think I could do a lot better in hiding them.
        Happily married since 2008

#14 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          ugh, I have the worst dark circles. I've even looked into whatever kind of surgery they do on them. Everyone tells me I'm being silly because they aren't that bad. Ya, that's after make up!

So your concealer worked good? I use MAC's concealer now and I think I could do a lot better in hiding them.
          I use the MAC concealor as well, and the BeneFit stuff totally kicked its ass at hiding my circles. I loved it. And I complain about my dark circles all the time as well. Mind you, I used the BeneFit undereye cream stuff, then the concealor (both come in that kit), then MAC Studio fix, then MAC concealor. So, I had a lot of stuff on there, but it was not cakey or heavy at all either. I thought I did a good job, and trust me, I never ever say that. lol

#15 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Julesr
            I use the MAC concealor as well, and the BeneFit stuff totally kicked its ass at hiding my circles. I loved it. And I complain about my dark circles all the time as well. Mind you, I used the BeneFit undereye cream stuff, then the concealor (both come in that kit), then MAC Studio fix, then MAC concealor. So, I had a lot of stuff on there, but it was not cakey or heavy at all either. I thought I did a good job, and trust me, I never ever say that. lol
            Well I already use studio fix and MAC concealor. You convinced me to make another purchase. I have been dreading the "beauty" shots. I was like that's just more to touch up. So in theory, if it covers them well that means less photos that need to be touched up so I'm saving money by spending money. lol
            Happily married since 2008

#16 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:48 PM

MAC is made for just such occasions. It was originally stage makeup...the only thing I hate about it is with regular snapshot cameras sometimes you look really pale, but pro photos or nicer cameras all will be beautiful!
            Julie you looked beautiful for your day, so I think that is an advertisement for the makeup itself!
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#17 Chiquita

Chiquita
            • 2,674 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:46 PM

Awesome info Julie.. Thank you! :) You rawk!

#18 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
              • 244 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:52 PM

thanks so much for the info!!!!
                HIKING IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA

#19 Dbell

Dbell
                • 455 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:03 PM

Thanks for the heads up!!

#20 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Christine
                    MAC is made for just such occasions. It was originally stage makeup...the only thing I hate about it is with regular snapshot cameras sometimes you look really pale, but pro photos or nicer cameras all will be beautiful!
                    Julie you looked beautiful for your day, so I think that is an advertisement for the makeup itself!
                    Christine you are too sweet!! I was so stressed about doing my own make up, but I surprised myself that day, I did pretty good. And when I was done mine, I did my sisters. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users