Photo

What Honeymoon Destination I Should Choise?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jsx

Jsx
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:56 AM

Hello,

could anyone help me with honeymoon destination choise?

I found one site with top honeymoon destinations do you think florida is good choise?

#2 TAkathy

TAkathy
    • Insiders
    • 89 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:42 PM

There are many things to consider when deciding on a honeymoon destination.  Among them (in no particular order):

1) Budget

2) Type of environment/experience you expect for your honeymoon

3) Budget

4) Time of year

5) Budget

6) Are you having a DW - If so, where?

7) Budget

8) Where do you live/where will you be traveling from?

9) Budget

10) How long will the honeymoon be?

11) Budget

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#3 JennyAdele

JennyAdele
      • 150 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 2, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
      • LocationDominican

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:59 PM

Hello,

could anyone help me with honeymoon destination choise?

I found one site with top honeymoon destinations do you think florida is good choise?

We decided to do something totally opposite to our beach DW. We rented a beautiful cabin in the wilderness and spent 2 weeks together relaxing and reconnecting. It was precious time that we won't get for a long time once the babies start coming!

#4 AllyD

AllyD
      • 9 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:21 PM

It really depends on your personal budget, time, taste, etc for your honeymoon. Personally I think it's a once in a lifetime trip that you should splurge on. Who knows if you will get the opportunity in the future! This trip is guaranteed though right? :) There is a great list of destination ideas here http://blog.bestmiam...n-destinations/. I think all of these are really special!

Ally D

Community Outreach

Best Miami Weddings

#5 shaadidukaan

shaadidukaan
        • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:08 PM

Enjoy your honeymoon in Jaipur and grab the chance to visit number of famous places with your soul mate such as  Amber Fort  which is  World Heritage Site by UNESCO and was constructed during the rule of Raja Man Singh, City Palace that has impressive palaces like Chandra Palace and Mubarak Palace, Jantar Mantar having astronomical observatory built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, has the largest sundial and also has the zodiac circle instrument which is not present anywhere else in the country. At Shaadidukaan.com, you can find best honeymoon packages in Jaipur that will let you enjoy your honeymoon in the most romantic city of India 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users