Photo

Newbie Needs Help!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 DaisyR1

DaisyR1
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

So do I need a travel agent and a wedding planner? Don't most all inclusive resorts have an on site wedding coordinator that helps with the details before you arrive? I want this to be as stress free as possible for me and my guests. But, we are on a budget.

#12 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

So do I need a travel agent and a wedding planner? Don't most all inclusive resorts have an on site wedding coordinator that helps with the details before you arrive? I want this to be as stress free as possible for me and my guests. But, we are on a budget.

With the help you find here you can totally do it with just a good TA and the resort supplied WC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 DaisyR1

DaisyR1
    • 12 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:31 PM

Ok, I hoped so! Thanks

#14 JennyAdele

JennyAdele
      • 150 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 2, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
      • LocationDominican

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:43 PM

Hi! I've been engaged since Christmas Eve 2013. I've been researching online and finally found this forum! I'd like to find a kid friendly all inclusive that's fun for adults, too! We still don't have a wedding date, so that's flexible for now. Ideally, I'd like a destination that has consistently good weather, turquoise waters, white sands, a golf course, a great wedding coordinator, teen activities, care for my babies, clean and modern, and not too expensive so my friends don't break the bank coming along. Is that too much to ask, LOL ! I know there are several in the Caribbean but don't know which one to pick! Thanks in advance!
      Daisy

I just had the most beautiful wedding at Paradisus Punta Cana. I highly recommend it!

#15 DaisyR1

DaisyR1
      • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:33 PM

Congratulations! Not sure if I've looked into that one. I've been looking at the Cancun/Riviera Maya and Punta Cana as well. Maybe Bahamas... still on the search! I guess it may be a good thing that we haven't yet set the date.

#16 malyna

malyna
        • 346 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 14, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

@DaisyR1 at the Bahamas right now for vacay and the water is RIDICULOUSLY beautiful and clear!

#17 DaisyR1

DaisyR1
        • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:30 PM

Awesome! Recommendations for all inclusives there? Enjoy your vacation. Sounds beautiful!

#18 malyna

malyna
          • 346 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 14, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:49 PM

Awesome! Recommendations for all inclusives there? Enjoy your vacation. Sounds beautiful!

Unfortunately not since I stayed at the Atlantis but I'm sure there are reviews on here or tripadvisor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
          • 4,506 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
          • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:11 AM

The Bahamas is super expensive and when I looked to vacation there it was hard finding all inclusives.

The ones I did were over $3000 per person.   I would spend some time on Trip Advisor and Expedia looking at prices, reviews, etc. 

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#20 DaisyR1

DaisyR1
          • 12 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:57 AM

@calgarybride2015
            I've been researching , and really leaning towards the Mayan Riviera for cost and location, not too long of a flight with babies. The only thing, my fiance is worried about the criminal activity in Mexico. I tried to tell him, there's really no reason to leave the resort other than to see the ruins... Idk. Insights and feedback appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users