Hair And Make-Up- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico - Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

Hair Makeup Nails

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Carizzimo

Carizzimo
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

HI Ladies - So will my wedding package at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (in Cabo San Lucas Mexico) hair and make-up at the PBSB Salon and Spa is included. However I couldn't find any reviews on the place online. Or any reviews on this forum. So not sure if I should use the spa there for me and my bridesmaids. Anyone have any experience using them??? Your reviews would be very helpful for me. Thanks!

#2 randomtask

randomtask
    • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:05 AM

HI Ladies - So will my wedding package at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (in Cabo San Lucas Mexico) hair and make-up at the PBSB Salon and Spa is included. However I couldn't find any reviews on the place online. Or any reviews on this forum. So not sure if I should use the spa there for me and my bridesmaids. Anyone have any experience using them??? Your reviews would be very helpful for me. Thanks!

Hi - Have you had your wedding at PBSB yet, and more importantly, have you used the services at their salon/spa? It'd be great if you could provide a review. We're thinking of having our wedding there next year!

many thanks!

erica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users