Sign in to follow this  
Shipwrecked2015

Hello From A Groom

Welcome and congrats!  Love that you are taking the initiative to help with the planning :)

Hi all, 

I've been lurking for a while so I figured it's time I started posting.  

I don't see a lot of grooms on here, but between my future bride and myself, she's what she calls a family-minded realist who is good at politics, keeping people happy, and making things pretty, while I'm the Type A / creative sort that enjoys researching, planning, DIY, and spreadsheets, so this forum is right up my alley!

You guys have some great ideas and insight - I'm in awe of all of the collective wisdom being passed on in these pages!  

I have some questions that I'll post in the relevant sub-forums, but I wanted to say hello first. 

Hello. 

:)

Your the first Groom I've encountered on here! Welcome and I wish more grooms were like you…including mine! ha!

• Like 1

Hi all, 

I've been lurking for a while so I figured it's time I started posting.  

I don't see a lot of grooms on here, but between my future bride and myself, she's what she calls a family-minded realist who is good at politics, keeping people happy, and making things pretty, while I'm the Type A / creative sort that enjoys researching, planning, DIY, and spreadsheets, so this forum is right up my alley!

You guys have some great ideas and insight - I'm in awe of all of the collective wisdom being passed on in these pages!  

I have some questions that I'll post in the relevant sub-forums, but I wanted to say hello first. 

Hello. 

:)

Welcome to the club! Sit back, get a drink, and get ready to delve into wedding planning like no other! This is the best place EVA! And even tho I'm not Canadian, nor am I having a beach wedding, I like it here...and I know you will too! 

• Like 1

Welcome @@Shipwrecked2015 ! It is nice to know there are other groom's out there that want to be as involved as mine does! Perhaps I should give him the password to this account and you two can talk!  :)