Photo

Are You Guys Getting Professional Hair And Makeup Done?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Nissi324

Nissi324
  • 23 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Soufriere, Saint Lucia
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

I went to sephora yesterday and they said you can make a 45 min makeup appt where they will show you things to do, you just have to commit to buy 50$ worth of product (not hard to do). I was thinking of going and bringing my MOH . For my hair, I was just going to have my MOH do a trial with me - all i want is my hair down with curls/waves. If I wanted an updo, I would probably have a pro do it

Now that's not a bad idea at all! I'm spending so much on the venue and photographer that doing my own makeup is a way to save a few bucks! Thanks for sharing this tip!

#22 puravida2015

puravida2015
  • 210 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Las Mareas

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:55 AM

My package includes hair and makeup. But I don't have much confidence they're know how to handle my hair or have makeup that complements my skin tone. So I'll likely end up doing both myself.

#23 alwalters625

alwalters625
  • 57 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 22, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:31 PM

My package also includes hair and makeup, I haven't gotten feedback about the salon at Now Larimar but hopefully someone knows. I am going to bring my own makeup just in case I don't like what they are using.

#24 helenk

helenk
  • 268 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Montego Bay, Jamaica
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:57 PM

My package includes my hair, but makeup is $70 at the resort's salon. I think I may just do that. I don't have any friends who are makeup artists and I suck at makeup. My friend who got married in Florida said to def go with airbrush so I plan to do that, even if it's extra! I don't want to sweat it out! I read a review where the bride and her bridal party got their hair and makeup done at the resort and it looked good so I'm not worried.

#25 VegasBride121314

VegasBride121314
  • 204 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:LasVegas, NV
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:43 AM

I used airbrush makeup for the first time last year as a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding. It was wonderful! Being of a particular age, I have personal summers, and much to my comfort the airbrush makeup didn't run, nor did it come off when wiping my brow! For my wedding, I already have my airbrush and lashes appointment and my locks are being styled by someone different. Both will be coming to my hotel suite the morning of my wedding! It is well worth the money to go professional. Hope this helps!

Love over 50 is still LOVE!!!

Invitations out! RSVPs in

Us, them (bridal party), + 48 guests!! 

#26 spjwedding

spjwedding
  • 157 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Zama Beach Club
  • LocationIsla Mujeres, Mexico

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:38 AM

Pro make-up but having my fiance's step-mom do my hair (she's a stylist) to help save some money. We're able to practice at homebeforehand and I can show her all the Pinterst pins I want :)

#27 RitvikSehgal

RitvikSehgal
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:23 PM

hey for wedding day you must prefer only professional hair and makeup artist because the way they do all the finishing in the make up and hair style no other non professional can do it. and its going to be one of the important day of your life so you must look very gorgeous as you will remember that day the rest of your life. 

#28 LasCaletas

LasCaletas

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 118 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:36 PM

Hi Girls:

On one of the most important days of your life, we recommend you to have a professional hair & makeup serviceā€¦ this will make you feel like a princess on this day, and also you will look gorgeous in your wedding photos :)

hair accessories
      No caption

Adventure Weddings

Puerto Vallarta

Toll free: 1866.731.81.52

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users