Help! I have a problem with the wedding coordinator changing my package on me!
When I booked the Pure Package, several months ago, I was told that it included "photo package A"
Photo Package A included:
- Album: 100 pictures among 60 pages with different templates (Includes 30 B&W)
- 5 Printed e-touched pictures 8”x10”
- 8”x10” Hard cover book of 22 pages containing between 29 - 31 photos
- CD with all digital images
- 1 Continuous hour of video service, Final cut video lasting between 15 to 40 minutes long’
- Personalized hard cover DVD case
- Slide show
I'm now being told that photo package A includes only 36 photos in a soft cover album! EXCUSE ME?! Unfortunately, I did not save the email from my Palace contact with all the photo information when I booked my package. I simply copied and pasted the info into a word documented I have saved. I have since gotten MUCH smarter and am saving everything! I'm SO frustrated and offended that they have done this!
Does anyone have any documentation of the "old" photo packages, when "Package A" was worth something?!?