• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheBHolders

• 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

My fiance and I had our trip planned to Playa del Carmen prior to our engagement. We were originally planning to site visit Playacar Palace during our stay, but we recently changed our wedding location to Moon Palace. The resort actually scheduled our site visit at Moon Palace during the same time we were scheduled for at Playacar Palace. I really want to view the resort, but he of course, as a guy doesn't get it. And he doesn't want us to pay extra money to go to cancun to visit the resort. Does anyone have any ideas on how this can work? I know a cab is about $50 one way. I looked up renting a car for the day, which seems cheap until you start adding on the insurance.

He said, he feels the resort should provide our transportion, I think that is unlikely.

Can anyone help? Thoughts?

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

#2 Icis

• 374 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:22 PM

I don't think the resort will provide transportation. Have you reached out to the resort to see if they provide that kind of service?

I heard the "luxury" buses (ADO) is pretty safe and comfy to travel around the area.

Hope this helps a bit

#3 LauraM

• 232 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace, Cancun Mexico

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:04 AM

I've used the bus systems there (both local and long distance). They're cheap and not horrible. Maybe take a cab to a local bus station and then take the bus into Cancun? It would be cheaper that way. Someone at the resort should be able to direct you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users