#1 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:40 PM

Hello,

Does anyone have the prices or a brochure, something for PSAV, JSAV, and Zuniga. We are trying to work on our budget but I cant find the prices anywhere and I have no clue what kind of services they really offer. I asked the rep from Palace and I am still waiting. It seems they answer every other question except that one. We are getting married at Moon Palace and are planning a Gazebo ceremony and a reception in a ballroom. 

\

Thank you

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#2 LauraM

LauraM
  • 232 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace, Cancun Mexico

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:01 AM

Try emailing those companies directly, they're more likely to get back to you. They won't yet have their 2016 rates, as I was told they won't even have 2015 rates until october, but you can at least get some sort of idea from them

Also, keep in mind that the resorts change their "prefered vendors" quite frequently .... so don't get you'r heart set on a company so soon, unless you're willing to end up paying the $800+ vendor fees

#3 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:41 AM

@LauraM I don't mind paying the vendor fee if it's worth it. But, I would like to get some kind of idea on their prices before I start looking at outside vendors

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#4 shellsal

shellsal
  • 53 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 30, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:37 PM

It might be too early to start planning with those types of vendors with Palace resorts. I started planning my wedding at moon palace 6  months before our wedding date and even that was too early. They dropped and changed preferred vendors and prices in that short time.

#5 LauraM

LauraM
  • 232 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace, Cancun Mexico

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

@TheBHolders I have some things I can send you - what's your email?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users