• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LauraM

LauraM
  • 232 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace, Cancun Mexico

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:44 AM

So I got my wedding invites in! I'm in love with them! Anyone looking to make a purchase... check out lavender paperie. I found them on Etsy. It was my first etsy purchase. I spend weeks searching various invitation websites and had almost given up when I found Lavender Paperie. They were quick to respond, customized my order, walked me through the process, and were so sweet and understanding with all of my questions/confusion/requests. The best part was, I got to interact with a  real life person, instead of typing my requests into a text box and hoping that someone/something somewhere understood what I wanted. They are a little expensive and took a couple months to be made but they are PERFECT. I'm not posting pictures because I don't want to reveal ALL my personal details but trust me when I say, they look exactly like the ones on their website.

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:59 AM

it's always nice to hear when someone is happy with what they bought! and thanks for the "recommend" too!!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 BrideToBeJolie

BrideToBeJolie
  • 161 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 7, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Cancun

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:29 PM

Thanks for sharing this review.  I'll have to check them out! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lavender paperie, lace, invite, Invitations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users