3 replies to this topic

#1 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:44 AM

Is it possible to have a religious ceremony with some prayer and Bible readings. But that is not a Catholic ceremony?

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#2 IvanLuckiePhotography

IvanLuckiePhotography
  • Vendor
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

What you can't do its do a valid ceremony outside a Catholic church, anything outside It is just not valid for catholic religion, you can do a symbolic religious ceremony without a problem but also not in a Catolic church, hope it helps!

#3 Soulmate

Soulmate
    • 19 posts
      • Locationmexico

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:07 AM

Is it possible to have a religious ceremony with some prayer and Bible readings. But that is not a Catholic ceremony?

If you are going to get married at Moon Palace ,  they have ministers that can do a ceremony with a religious "touch" according to the text you want to include on your wedding (I believe they call them non-denomination ministers) a friend got married at Moon Palace by the minister Gino Hidalgo (perfect english spoken) and very open to make a personalized wedding according to the bride and groom needs,......good luck

#4 linaco80

linaco80
      • 264 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:52 AM

@TheBHolders I believe you can have that type of ceremony which will be another denomination or you can hand them your own readings if you have the minister

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
        event.png
        [/url]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users