Sign in to follow this  
Pablou

Wedding Dress Off Ebay

Hi I am wondering if anyone has thought of or has purchased a wedding dress off ebay. I have seen a stunning dress custom made from abroad which is a fraction of the prices of dresses I've seen back home. As it's only for one day and with my wedding being abroad I want a lovely dress but don't want to go ott with the price plus I don't want the dress to look too tacky cheap looking. I am worried incase the quality isn't as good and incase I have problems eg with sizing. Could anyone tell me of their purchase from here ??

There is a knock off thread with tons of info!

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/index.php?/topic/30824-Post-all-%22Knock-Off-Wedding-Dress%22-questions-comments-here

Read through.. It gives you a ton of info on custom dresses. Also a very active thread on wedding bees that tell you which vendors are good and which to stay clear of.

My thoughts are why not IF they have a return policy. If they do not I'd be weary since you'd just be stuck with it. What if it's cheap, doesn't fit right, stain, poorly made, etc? 

I would go somewhere that a lot of ladies on this board recommend.

Wouldn't necessarily try someone new.

A lady I work with bought one off alieexpress and it was made to her specifications, NOT!  she said maybe the front was, but the back had no shape whatsoever. She even said it was dirty.

Not sure if this place was reputable or just a good deal but she ended up not being able to use it and had to get another.

• Like 1