• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cankem80

• 185 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 22, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSt. Louis, Mo

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:55 AM

Has anyone found malibu blue bard stock for invitations. I am making boarding pass invitations and i havent found any malibu blue cardstock cheaper than 32.99 for 25 sheets.

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

Here's 3 links I found and they're definitely not the price you have. Not sure if it's exactly what you want but you can take a look. I know a lot of the ladies on here have done DIY so they may have other suggestions as well.

Good luck!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 TheBHolders

• 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:32 AM

I would definitely say try Michaels, I got my shimmery ivory cardstock from there. I plan to order navy envelopes from paperandmore.com I believe that is the website. Also check on the DIY forum because many ladies list where they bought their products.

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

#4 Brinley

• 169 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

I would try Michael's as well. If they don't have it, you could also check a scrapbook store in your area.  Then you can see samples of the colour before purchasing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users