Photo

Hello All! Future ROR Bride here!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
  • 203 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 08:04 PM

Hi I did write a review its right on this Jamaica forum, Page 2 under the title we are back and it was awsome!!! I am sorry I cant figure out how to put the link here. But its right on page 2 toward the bottom

#12 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
    • 679 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:51 PM

Welcome to the forum! I am an ROR bride too! It's great to hear from someone who has been there and wants to return.
      Brittney & Peter
      July 12, 2008
      Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#13 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
      • 298 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:00 PM

Welcome to the family!!!

#14 KimmyKatBride

KimmyKatBride
        • 36 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:29 AM

THANKS JERZZYGIRL! I checked out your review and learned so much from someone who went through it already step by step! I can't believe Chandlyn saved you so much money! That's great! Thanks for sharing!!!
          At the RIU OCHO RIOS January 27th, 2007 where we got engaged!

#15 KimmyKatBride

KimmyKatBride
          • 36 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:40 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MrsInTraining
            Hi Kim and welcome to the forum! You should feel right at home, as there are several of us ROR brides on here! Sounds like you're well on your way with your plans.

I would love to see your pics of the atrium area. So far I plan to use the atrium/garden area, but I'm still a little iffy. Maybe your pictures can help influence my decision. Please post them on here or send them to my email, if you prefer: tricie001@hotmail.com.

There's lots of information available on here, so ask away! :o)

Welcome to the ROR forum and congratulations!
            OKAY MrsInTraining, I didn't hear back as to how to attach photos from anyone but I will definately give this a whirl! Let's see if this works with my atrium pics!

#16 KimmyKatBride

KimmyKatBride
            • 36 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:42 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrsInTraining
              Hi Kim and welcome to the forum! You should feel right at home, as there are several of us ROR brides on here! Sounds like you're well on your way with your plans.

I would love to see your pics of the atrium area. So far I plan to use the atrium/garden area, but I'm still a little iffy. Maybe your pictures can help influence my decision. Please post them on here or send them to my email, if you prefer:
              OKAY MrsInTraining, I didn't hear back as to how to attach photos from anyone but I will definately give this a whirl! Let's see if this works with my atrium pics!
              OKAY! It didn't work so I'll send them to your email address! I have tons of pics if anyone would like to see some from when we were there last January!!

#17 Carolena7

Carolena7
              • 785 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 11:46 AM

Hello, Welcome to the forum!!

#18 DLyteful

DLyteful
                • 879 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KimmyKatBride
                  Hey Kim,

First ~ to the forum! I'm a ROR bride too! May 29, 2008.

I'm not sure if you have figured out how to attach photos yet. But the best way is to set up a photobucket account (its free and easy) here's the link
                  Login to your Photobucket.com account

Then you will want to upload the photos from your computer to the photobucket (the photobucket has a browse and upload button). Once your photo's are uploaded I usually open two internet pages and copy the the code in the "IMG Code" section and come back here and then paste it in your message.

Does that make sense? Hope it helps... All of my photos are a little big and I havent taken the time yet to figure out how to make them smaller so once you get the hang of posting pics you may want to play with the size.

I would love to see ANY pics you have of the resort.

#19 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:44 AM

Welcome to the forum!

#20 Leia78

Leia78
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,459 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:13 AM

Welcome and Congrats! I loved Negril, what a FUN place!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users