Sign in to follow this  
KimmyKatBride

Hello All! Future ROR Bride here!

hello and welcome!!

u will learn tons of info here..these ladies are wonderful and so very helpful..

i am also getting married in march at ror.. 3/15/08..

oh would u mind emailing me the pics also please..

sariah129@aol.com

thanks..

octavia

Hey there KimmyKat bride! We haven't set a date yet but our first vacation was in Jamaica. I posted earlier and I know it sounds funny but I was wondering about the beds there.... we are concerned about our guests and how comfortable they are but mostly concerned about our wedding and such... i mean this is about us right? We stayed at a RIU in Mexico and were less than happy. Anyway, would love to hear your take on the beds...thanks.

Hi Diana!

Congratulations!! Honestly, I remember them being on the firmer side but other than that, we slept fine! Mind you....may have had something to do with the Red Stripe! LOL!

We're just about to book the Deluxe Ocean View Junior suite with the Jacuzzi thanks to the threads on this site. I didn't want to have to beg for the upgrade when we get down there!

All the best in your planning, let me know if you have any other questions!!

Kim

Hi KimmyKat & all other ROR brides!! I'm a newbie!! My date in June 28th '08, and i'm so excited...i was wondering if anyone had great photo shots of the plantation restaurant....i will be having a 4 hour private reception there and wanted to make sure there was enough space for 100 people as well as dancing room...congrats to all!! and thanks in advance for any info you can give!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbi-francis View Post
Hi KimmyKat & all other ROR brides!! I'm a newbie!! My date in June 28th '08, and i'm so excited...i was wondering if anyone had great photo shots of the plantation restaurant....i will be having a 4 hour private reception there and wanted to make sure there was enough space for 100 people as well as dancing room...congrats to all!! and thanks in advance for any info you can give!
I haven't really seen too many of the plantation. However, I think Mo had 1 or two in her review but you couldn't really get the whole picture. I'm also having a private reception at the plantation for about 50. I'll have pics when I return in February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyKatBride View Post
OKAY! It didn't work so I'll send them to your email address! I have tons of pics if anyone would like to see some from when we were there last January!!
Could you please email me any pics you have of the resort. I am especially interested in the ceremony locations. Thanks! christenew@hotmail.com