nadiakat17

I Think I Have A Good Oot Bag List: Any Additions?

Thank you all for posting. I am going to look into the Forever 21 bags for my family/bridesmaids and love the artscow idea for CUSTOM playing cards!!!  What a great idea.Thank you all and CONGRATS!!!

I also can't find cards that cheap? I really want them too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just went on arts cow and they have a promo code for 35% off everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to do some searching today and see if I can't find anything cheaper.  I like the idea of custom cards, but I don't want to spend more on cards than on my tumblers.

Okay, these are semi personalized.  You can design your own, but you can't have a picture on them.

http://www.nicepricefavors.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=NPF&Screen=searchAZ&relativeSR=true&View=list&Session_ID=94f186f3aff7af5a7971618d6a3661d9&Search=playing+card&button=Search

They range in prices, but are much cheaper than photo cards.  This would be much easier than putting labels on your own cards, too.

I got my cards on Amazon 5.99 for a dozen. I'm making a sticker to put on the back! They are not the best cards in the world but they will do the trick. We did one deck per room.

I did the same thing as @steelethespitlight . They turned out cute and I'd rather spend the money elsewhere as likely people won't use them too much

I also did half the bags with the cards and half the bags with little cellophane bags of 5 die with a ribbon with our last initial patterned on it so people can share these games